FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 310

stranger:

That's all for today.

Don't say that, father )))) The energy prophecy has not yet been fulfilled )))

artikul:
Don't say that, father )))) The energy prophecy has not yet been fulfilled )))

Next week we'll do it)))) This week I only have silver left, if it doesn't collapse overnight)

I do not want to sell overnight.

artikul:
And as a result we will have a super program, which has a lot of good stuff in it, but which is of no value at all ))))

Eventually, yes.

Indicators and any contrived and adjusted parameters will completely disappear, including TF-ms, calculation periods and the like.

_new-rena:

Eventually, yes.

the indicators will disappear completely.

I use indicators as a subprogram, which requires additional code, in order not to clutter the EA and complicate the idea (three exclamation marks) )) I don't justify the indicators themselves, but get all I need from them through the global variables, which are generated by indicator))) ) I obtain laconic, fast and easily modifiable programs that allow me to work more on writing the trading logic than on providing some service stuff)))

_new-rena:

Eventually, yes.

indicators and any contrived and contrived parameters, including TFs, calculation periods and so on, will disappear completely.

I have only one parameter in my program - to trade / not to trade )))) I wish the same for you ))))

stranger:

Next week we'll do it)))) This week I only have silver left, if it doesn't collapse overnight)

I don't want to sell overnight.

Silver is almost 18.50.

How low do you think?

artikul:
I have only one parameter in my program - trade/not trade )))) I wish the same for you ))))

Article, are you joking?

Are there parameters in the indicators?

What is the % return per day?

ps: I haven't needed anything for a long time...

_new-rena:

Article, are you joking?

Are there parameters in the indicators?

On the day what is the % return?

I haven't needed anything for a long time...

What parameters? ))) )) The indicator draws all sorts of crap, analyzes it and sends one or two numbers to the global pool for the EA.) Since the indicator calculates in parallel, the Expert Advisor does its job without stressing, and there are much fewer errors in the code ))))

I don't want to discuss profitability )))) This is unethical ))))

artikul:

What parameters? ))) ))) The indicator draws all sorts of crap, analyzes it by itself and sends one or two numbers to the global pool for the EA))) Since the indicator calculates in parallel, the Expert Advisor does its job without stressing, and there are much fewer errors in the code ))))

I don't want to discuss profitability )))) This is unethical ))))

ok.

does the indicator have a calculation period? on what TF is it set? if i knew the indicator's mathematics, i'm sure i would add a lot of parameters to these two.

the returns will drive you all the time, trust me. there is no limit to this process.

_new-rena:

ok.

does the indicator have a calculation period? what TF is it set on? if i knew the indicator's mathematics, i'm sure i would find a bunch more parameters to these two.

Of course the indicators have a calculation period, but this period is not hardwired as a constant but is calculated every hour on M1))
Reason: