FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 317

_new-rena:

)))

You have to look them up there. I think there are still columns in the report there. At the very beginning - the total figure.

I have for the pound, the program can not even give a chart yet. I may have some volumes in the pound in the evening and I will go to my figures in the report and try to formulate the maths.

For example, on the eurik, the last level went to eat. 1230 and it's fucked, ala ulu. I'll start making a rocket to the sky.

What else are we looking at? I gave the contracts by levels, what else is there to see?)

stranger:

do not converge at the sky, but at exactly the right place where their action ends

I think I've confirmed it more than once...

stranger:

And it's fun to watch our mighty boys turn the market around

huh, professor?)))

Who wants to know?

it's not me and my dvu-tsonchik))))

ps

(we'll break down the numbers tonight)

Lesorub:

do not converge at the sky, but at exactly the right place where their action ends

I think I've confirmed it more than once...

http://xmusic.me/q/l_i98rXt5P1hl-eE1mLn3Krtg8u35KnspeSnxbflivyfvp39ROHISOnCmvSFw7_3pOG46ebymOa790mUyuH9t-KW4Z27lNO56YX2mMS71-TUtfxVueBVqveW_Z7Eh_xys_a66-n3isOV3afkg8Od46vGdIflguS__-OPuPK53Q/
стою на полустаноче в цветастом полушалочкке а мимо пролетают поезда - Прослушать музыку бесплатно, быстрый поиск музыки, zaycev.net, онлайн радио, cкачать mp3 бесплатно, онлайн mp3 - xMusic.me
стою на полустаноче в цветастом полушалочкке а мимо пролетают поезда - Прослушать музыку бесплатно, быстрый поиск музыки, zaycev.net, онлайн радио, cкачать mp3 бесплатно, онлайн mp3 - xMusic.me
  • xmusic.me
В. Толкунова 02:23 Прослушатьдобавить в избранноескачать ♥Зара-Небо на двоих..Эта любовь могла бы мимо нас пролететь....И в самых долгих ночах, когда сто лет холодов, в мире этом и том нам вечно будет сладко вдвоём.....Эту сладость губ твоих я ощущаю и теперь, и эту сладость не сотрут ни время, ни дожди.. В сумерках душа застынет.. Без огня, но...

Greetings citizens!!!!)))

How's it going? )

Approaching February))) and 61.8 fibo from the 01.10.2000 rise to 15.07.2008 - on Fed reversal to March

Pound. Our eagle soars...

stranger:

That's all that's going to happen if you don't get kicked in the horns sooner:

1? 250 is the euro support?

Evgen-ya1:
1? 250 is this support for the euro?

Just looked - 1.1145 is the nearest.

Have a smoke, see how the mighty boys are turning the market around)))

stranger:
Pound. Soaring our eagle...
Stone down?
Reason: