FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 296

stranger:
Nestradamus, you found your way home after all)))

Nostalgia....

Sensei get out! Everyone's here....It's time for an evening of trolling )))

Silver is not allowed to raise its head, pull it up, show how beautifully it grows, people will come running...

Vizard_:

Nostalgia....

Sensei get out ! Everyone's here....Time for evening trolling )))

What trolling, it's almost minus 2% again, HE's in mourning(

http://www.alpari.ru/ru/investor/pamm/324834/

he's trending...

Инвестиции в ПАММ-счет Solo drums с годовой доходностью -11.1%
Инвестиции в ПАММ-счет Solo drums с годовой доходностью -11.1%
  • www.alpari.ru
Данный график мониторинга используемого кредитного плеча показывает отношение номинальной стоимости открытых ордеров к средствам ПАММ-счета. График мониторинга доходности строится на основе цены пая: Доходность = Цена пая - 100. Графики могут быть построены с помощью свечей или линии. Каждая свеча отображает изменения в течение торгового...

stranger:
Nestradamus, you found your way home after all)))
Vizard_:
Hello...

Hello Old One, hello Wizard!!!! I read your opuses from time to time, I'm glad that nothing changes under Mercury, or the Moon, or Venus... ,

Anyway, the young wolfman has stirred up the alcoholic fumes in my head with his colourful vision of the legacy of the unforgettable Elliot. We should get him and Speculus together, let them fight...

Nestradamus:

Hello Old One, hello Wizard!!!! I read your opuses from time to time, I'm glad that nothing changes under Mercury, or the Moon, or Venus... ,

Anyway, the young wolfman has stirred up the alcoholic fumes in my head with his colourful vision of the legacy of the unforgettable Elliot. We should bring him and Speculus together, let them wrestle...

Yeah, come on in.)

Nestradamus:

I haven't read Mercurian in a while... but would like to.... hilarious character ))))

Vizard_:
I haven't read Mercurian in a while... but would like to.... hilarious character ))))

There's nothing like our Sensei

Especially when he starts seeing his own back after mushrooming ...

I didn't tell you what I see after a litre...

Nah, I didn't get so high that my back...

Vizard_:
I haven't read Mercurian in a long time... but would like to.... fun character ))))

Ilyukha doesn't come here with the moon, and he doesn't often shine its ghostly light on the four... though I seldom look there.

The moon and Mercury are in disgrace.

Their knights are gone.

Astrolabe...

Nestradamus:

Ilyukha doesn't come here with Luna ...

I think he's been working on 11 paternoster lately...

stranger:

There's nothing like our Sensei

Especially when he starts seeing his own back after mushrooming ...

I didn't tell you what I see after a litre...

Nah, I don't see my back that badly...

The shaman was looking for his tambourine, looked to his right and to his left.

He looked over his shoulder - someone's back?!?!

- Aigul! Why does the guest leave without drinking fly swatter with me?

- It's not a guest. It's my mum who brought us her old trundle...

Reason: