FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 69

fqbj:

Hi Ishim! And the dojic is hoo-rare with confirmation.

Who's that? When I made the prediction there was nothing - so what's going to fall? (got it - I didn't buy it)

Ishim:
Who's that? When I made the prediction there was nothing - so what's going to fall? (got it - I didn't buy it)

Sorry, I just drew a little on your screenshot. My red line is supposed to work the dodge.

fqbj:

Sorry, I just drew a little on your screenshot. My red line is to work the dodge.
after crossing the red lines! - Cancel the prediction (I'll put the old cp there in case of intervention)

Ishim:

Euroena - weekend forecast - sold half a percent. Hello all.(I thought maybe someone needs a grail - well, the one that gives 5% monthly - I'll give it away cheap!!!)

Who needs a price to write in person.

I'm going to mess around with your screenshot a bit more. The trend and the expected upward exit from it.

The sell limit has been lifted.

Hi all. Filled in the sell at 1.2502 this morning

fqbj:

I'm going to mess around with your screenshot a bit more. The trend and its expected exit upwards.

I'll send you the eurora the expected reversal 2450 - 60 (lock + lock), if before the bid I will close what I have.

Ishim:

The euras will be discounted to the expected turn 2450 - 60 (lock + lock), if before the bid, I will close what is there.

If it breaks the white dotted line of bullish support, go further down.

fqbj:

If it breaks the white dotted line of bullish support, we go further down.

Signal has changed to buy, on retest of the trend I will close + sells and go (in case of failure lock will be 40pp)

Reason: