FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 2022

stranger:

They're getting so fed up with their "successes" that you can't get a word in edgewise

Stop fucking around, Old Man! Aren't you the one who shares your successes post factum? ))

stranger:

(They can't get a word in edgewise - sell or buy, but as soon as a move starts they jump out of the bushes shouting "I knew", "I told you so").

Yeah - catching the trend. What's there to learn? Up - buy. Down - sell
we may also catch a flat. It's even easier... What's the science?

I'd listen to a lecture on delta, too.

stranger:
How can you learn anything by studying the indicators that only show where the price was in the past? They don't just do it, they also write miracle-indulators (Expert Advisors) based on this "teaching". All you have to do is pick up a book and read how it works. There is no secret information, there is only laziness and idleness.
The turkeys are a thing of the past. For instance, there are some that help in trading, but nothing more. But I'm on my own - all by myself)).

What book should I read? I started to read Tomset and Hull on options and futures - it's too complicated to understand - my brain almost curdles.

Daniil Stolnikov:
Stop fucking around, Old Man! Aren't you the one sharing your post-facto successes? ))

Yeah, we're trend-catching. What's there to learn? Up - buy. Down - sell.
If necessary, we may catch a flat. That's even easier... What's the science?

I could have listened to the lecture on delta.
So would I.

Daniil Stolnikov:
Don't be ridiculous, Old Man! Don't you share your successes after the fact? ))

Yeah, we're trend-finding. What's there to learn? Up - buy. Down - sell.
If necessary, we may catch a flat. It's even easier... What's the science?

I could've listened to the lecture on delta.

How is that ex post facto? Yesterday he told you that the quid was going to fall? Or does he have to show you all his trades in real time? That's not going to happen.

What science? You do not know the basics, namely how the market works. And you're catching and trading something. Don't be ridiculous.

stranger:

How is that ex post facto? Did you say yesterday that the quid was going to fall? Or does he have to show you all his trades in real time? That's not going to happen.

What science? You do not know the basics, namely how the market works. And you're catching and trading something. Don't be ridiculous.

I said the pound would go down. It did, but the quid expectedly bounced off the top of the channel.) This is a pullback.)

I do not know how the market works. But I don't need it to catch the impulse.) Profit in the moment

Daniil Stolnikov:
I said the pound would fall - it did ))) but the quid expectedly bounced off the top of the channel )) This is a pullback.)

I don't know how the market works. But I don't need it to catch the impulse.) Profit in the moment

So you've all been beating your chests about how this will never happen in your life.

And this is not a bounce.

stranger:

How is that ex post facto? Yesterday he told you that the quid was going to fall? Or does he have to show you all his trades in real time? That's not going to happen.

The quid will not fall. Today it was a correction and there is only one way down, like the pound, today it went up, on Monday it will be back to 1.10.

We'll see. What about the delta?

donHenaro:
I will tell you a terrible secret, the quid will not fall, today it was just a correction and there is only one way for the eu to go down, just like the pound, today it went up, on Monday it will be back to 1.10
I was happy with your and yesterday's appreciation for the euro buyers, also happy with today's thoughts. Thanks)))))

Daniil Stolnikov:
turkeys are a thing of the past.
In vain... It's funny, but I work on a simple wizard and I smile when people say that wizards don't work. It's the same as "+", "-", "/", "*", "^" and other signs not working. The same can be said of Fibonacci - percentages in the financial world cannot not work - absurd!
Reason: