FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 2028

The current situation has been "cleared up" again))) I'm stuck))))

In short, go to Koldun, ask for a screenshot of the euro from the terminal, you will get a lot of useful information).

And better yet, ask him to write an article on macroeconomic data.

Daniil Stolnikov:
Well, it's simple logic - if one thing doesn't work, the opposite works ) ) 50/50 - up or down. If real data doesn't work - unreal data works. If real data says Greece will leave the EU - unreal data says Greece will not leave the EU ))

Are you making any calculations - futures. What are they based on? On real data that someone is posting somewhere. Otherwise where would you get that information?
The conversation was about real data affecting the market. And what's not real - just doesn't work without options because it's not real (irrelevant) to the situation. Logic........

shark8:
The conversation was about real data affecting the market. And what is not real - simply does not work without options because, they are not real (irrelevant) to the situation . Logic........
Greek whining about "will or will not" is about nothing, while "we will agree to your terms if you give us another 50+ yds" is talk about money, real money.

stranger:

In short, go to Koldun, ask for a screenshot of the euro from the terminal, you will get a lot of useful information).

You went to the woods, why are you angry? I come from the woods as a kind man.

Strange, you can bounce the shit out of your bounces. i don't care where i sell the euR, it's 0.8. you can't live without an army and an economy.

iIDLERr:
You went to the forest, why are you angry? I come from the forest kindly. I find some grandson and pat him on the head.

First of all, kind)))

Secondly, I tell them that my trade is not even short-term, and they say long-term)))).

Thirdly, for me it does not matter, or rather does not matter at all), it will be two years at 0.8 or 2)))

Fourth, I repeat for the last time - the dollar has been sold and it will have a large correction.

stranger:

First of all, kind)))

Secondly, I tell them that my trade is not even short-term, and they say long-term)))).

Thirdly, for me it does not matter, or rather does not matter at all), it will be two years at 0.8 or 2)))

In the fourth, I repeat for the last time - the quid is sold and it will have a big correction.

Ok then)

pose for a month.

iIDLERr:
I've been on a roll for a month now.

How much slack can you take? can you handle 130?

stranger:

In Pendostan there are thinking dudes who calculate their mayes the old way... the right way...
Although there is a reaction to what is published))))
Reason: