FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 2021

Well I've got the fry and the fence today, I'll see what my grandmother has to say to the world))

iIDLERr:

I don't trade in bullshit, like waves, Fibonacci, flextime... But there are patterns. like channels, support, resistance. cd is much more informative than metaque. you can sit around the clock and look for your own. if you share it in person, we'll talk.

where is the gift - sending a gift yourself?

i am not a student and you are not a teacher

Daniil Stolnikov:
where's the gift - the sending for the gift itself?

I'm not a student and you're not a teacher.

You are from Nizhny Tagil)

iIDLERr:

from Tagil you are from Nizhny)

You are mistaken - I was not there - not even passing through.

photoshopped...

Daniil Stolnikov:
You got it all wrong. I wasn't even on the road.
You know, Daniilko, there are a lot of people with money around the forum. i'm kind of at work. but i know from personal communication that no more than 2 people win. so don't give a shit with your alleged success. i told you to sell the euro and the pound last summer, and the baxen a month ago. nothing has changed.

moonlighting:

iIDLERr:
You know, Daniilko, there are people with money around the forum. i'm kind of at work. but i know from personal contacts that not more than 2 people win from a handicap. so do not give a damn with the alleged success. i told the euro and the pound last summer, and the baxen a month ago. nothing has changed.

They are so annoying with their "successes" that you cannot get the word out - to sell or buy, but as soon as a movement starts they jump out of the bushes shouting "I knew", "I told you so").

Did you get that about the delta? I don't sub....k)

It's reverse on pairs, straight on one instrument.

iIDLERr:
You know, Daniilko, there are a lot of people with money around the forum. i'm kind of at work. but i know from personal communication that no more than 2 people win. so don't give a shit about the alleged successes. i told the euro and the pound to sell last summer, and the baxen a month ago. nothing has changed.
You predict the long term by 500 fx? So who's against it? What's it got to do with me? You don't want to share information that's essentially worthless, don't share it. It's your choice. Your right. It's only valuable because I don't know it. But nothing lasts forever - I'll find out...
I don't get it - is this your way of luring investors with money into the forum? Oh, don't be ridiculous! Go to a course on enticement, or well, on specialized forums, ask around. Maybe people like you will send you here to experiment...
Bragging? Show me where? If you mean the parallel thread - well, it's not successes - it's the path to success - I'm on my way ...

Daniil Stolnikov:
You're predicting 500 farts in the long term? So who's against it? What's it got to do with me? You don't want to share information that's essentially worthless, don't share it. It's your choice. Your right. It's only valuable because I don't know it. But nothing lasts forever - I'll find out...
I don't get it - is this your way of luring investors with money into the forum? Oh, don't be ridiculous! Go to a course on enticement, or ask around on specialized forums. Maybe people like you will send you here to experiment...
Bragging? Show me where? If you mean the parallel thread - well, it's not a success - it's the path to success - I'm on my way ...

How can you learn anything by studying the indicators that only show where the price was in the past? They're not just studying, they're writing miracle-indulators (Expert Advisors) based on this "teaching". All you have to do is pick up a book and read how it works. There is no secret information, there is only laziness and idleness.

And the 5 figures is short-term.

Reason: