FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 2015

Daniil Stolnikov:
It wasn't me who started to talk about delta... I'm still learning the primer...) Although the same Eidler said, that it's harmful to read smart books - and he himself about deltas...
P.S. You can understand the meaning of the derivative.
For Forwards it's a common subtraction ... do not go too deep, it's simpler - the opening price minus the closing price and for any currency pair. You get a vector.

new-rena:
In forex it is a common subtraction, you do not need to go deeper, it is simpler - the opening price minus the closing price of any pair.
It's not a delta, it's something else.) I don't even know who came up with it. It's just like Strange says - an imbalance of buyers and sellers.

Delta applies to options. The value of a futures does not depend on time, does it? I mean it doesn't depreciate by expiry time like an option?

Daniil Stolnikov:
Well, it's not a delta. It's something else entirely.) I don't even know who came up with it. It's just stupid like Strange says - an imbalance of buyers and sellers.

Delta applies to options. Futures value doesn't depend on time, does it?
You don't have to think who made it up, the one who said it is the one who made it up.

new-rena:
You don't have to think about who came up with it, who said it, came up with it. the bottom line is in my previous picture.
what's in the picture? ))

Daniil Stolnikov:
It wasn't me who started to talk about delta... I'm still learning the primer...) Although the same Eidler said, that it's harmful to read smart books - and he himself about deltas...
Z.U. I can understand the meaning of a derivative.
Kids, a delta is a difference. 5-4=1, one is a delta. What other formulas can I give you?

stranger:
Kids, a delta is a difference. 5-4=1, one is a delta. What other formulas can I give you?

)))

5+4=9?

Eh, I don't have a teacher, maybe I could get a 5...

stranger:
Children, a delta is a difference. 5-4=1, one is a delta. What other formulas can I give you?
well it's the difference between the change in one particular quantity over a period of time(Bid2-Bid1), not the difference between two different quantities(Ask-Bid)!!!!

And the open price minus the close price is nothing! Moreover, the spread is not even close! ))

Daniil Stolnikov:
well it's the difference between the change in one particular quantity over a certain time(Bid2-Bid1), not the difference between two different quantities(Ask-Bid)!!!

and the spread can be remembered as it is))

the expression "what difference?" do you mean?

)))

I think the eu will go at least to 1.1207. Who thinks so?

khorosh:
I think the eu will go at least to 1.1207. Who's counting?
We are counting deltas here - join in ;)
Reason: