FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 2029

Zogman:

How much slack can you take? Can you handle 130?

Here is the table(s). Forecasts of exchange rates from the world's leading banks.

Visualize it on the price and show it to us... let's have a laugh)))

http://www.forexpf.ru/_forecast_/

УСЛОВИЯ РАЗМЕЩЕНИЯ РЕКЛАМЫ В ОСНОВНЫХ РАЗДЕЛАХ ПОРТАЛА FOREXPF.RU
  • ProfinanceService, Inc
  • www.forexpf.ru
02.06.14 22:55 Мы обновили сводную таблицу прогнозов от крупнейших банков мира. В таблице, которая представлена ниже, все прогнозы остаются актуальными по состоянию на 2 июня 2014 года. Forex

Zogman:

How much slack can you take? Can you handle 130?

Are you nuts? At breakeven. I don't trade crazy ideas.

Wizard, don't go. I love you, after the fishing)

Daniil Stolnikov:
There does not appear to be any narrowing of the spread. Except for the eu. And it is not clear for what reason.

Naah... (Spot_Fut) before I forget,
because yesterday the best moderator in the runet didn't let me post it...

Traditionally punished by a moose)))

iIDLERr:
Wizard, don't go away. I love you, after the fishing.)
I don't know where you got the 0.8. Even in my wildest dreams can not imagine.

At most on a monthly tf is fancy enough like that ))))) But the dash at 0.8 put)))

Vizard_:
Here is the table(s). Forecasts of exchange rates from the world's leading banks.

Visualise it on the price and show it to us... at least have a laugh)))

http://www.forexpf.ru/_forecast_/

You have to calculate everything yourself and take it into account, it is rare to see anything sensible)

stranger:
So everything has to be calculated and taken into account, something sensible is rarely thrown out there)

That's for sure.

8 years of work, the result //for today's pile of pictures

stranger:
So everything has to be calculated and taken into account yourself, something sensible is rarely thrown out there)

So I suggested he look for tables with forecast-fact to look at stories rather than wait with a premonition ))))

I especially liked it when anlites were screaming at gold peaks a few years ago.... the safe haven currency etc... people were having a blast ))))) had a blast...

Vizard_:
I do not understand where you got 0.8. Even in my wildest dreams I cannot imagine it.

At the most on a monthly tf is fancy enough like this ))))) But I put a line at 0.8)))

I may put it even less. No army, no economy, no politics.

What's the big deal - Greece.... money.... There's US debt and they don't bother:

Reason: