EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 333

Noterday:
Anyway, I'm leaning more towards the 4260-4240 targets, that's where we can start to get greasy(https://c.mql5.com/mql4/forum/2011/03/78.jpg)

I don't even know where to short from normally... I can only look at it as I go... so far only upwards...

Vizard:

on the higher side only...

intraday today maybe a deeper pullback...I'm inclined to go higher myself...

So you showed it down on the higher ones =) (Evra Weekly)

Vizard:

on the higher side only...

intraday today maybe a deeper pullback...I'm inclined to go higher myself...

Apparently, up for now, followed by down:

Noterday:
So you showed me down on the higher ones =) (Evra Weekly)

I did - it's an old forecast (there was a possibility of reversal) - and waiting downwards ... I don't know where it's coming from ... while the euro is going up and the quid confirms it ... I'm already looking forward to going down )))) but ...

Intraday on pullbacks I keep pipsing with small shorts ...so as not to "sleep" through the reversal ...

I see... I've got hanging sells, I won't be adding any more down. I'm going up a little bit at a time.

yosuf:

Apparently, a rise for now, followed by a fall:

I'll send you an email and you'll send me a turkey... if you have time, I'll watch and record a video... I am interested in it for sport... I will not give it to anyone...

Noterday:

I see... I've got hanging sells, I won't be adding any more down. I'm going to add up a little bit at a time.

I got in a few times myself last week (ended up in the + of course)...normal process when trading against a big lb...

I'm shorting now...the euro is overbought...may push it down a bit...red scenario...

yosuf: Apparently, while the rise, followed by a fall:
Vizard: in my personal message - send me the tip - I will send you the tip... If I have the time, I will watch and record a video... I am interested in it for sport... I will not give it to anyone...

I'll send you an email too - send you an indicator and depo money, if you have time, I'll watch and record a video... I am interested in it for sport ... I will not give profits to anybody.

)))

RekkeR:

I'll also write to you - I'll send you my email - send you an indicator and depo money, if I have time I'll observe and record a video... I am interested in it for sport ... I will not give profits to anybody.

))

i'm always laughing at your posts)))
Reason: