FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 2016

Daniil Stolnikov:
we're counting deltas here - join in ;)
That's right. Asks and bids...volumes of asks and bids...
Cloz-open or cloz-lag1cloz = price increments...

Vizard_:
That's right. Asks and bids...volumes of asks and bids...
Cloz-open or cloz-lag1cloz = price increments...
could you be more specific?

Kloz, open - what to what? over what period of time? a more precise formula?

What is lag1kloz?

Daniil Stolnikov:
Can you be more specific?

Cloz, open - what to what? Over what period of time? A more precise formula?

What is lag1kloz?
Don't mince words) all that's left is to eat, the rest is done. it's unlikely that anyone will give clear instructions, each in his own way, but the principle is the same.

new-rena:
I don't think anyone will give you precise instructions, everyone is different, but the principle is the same.
Well, it's a KD in its purest form ))

So what the hell does the spread between handicaps and futures have to do with it? What does it tell us? Well, delta, damn it - gives some idea of who is the greater market.

Z.I. In my opinion the name is inappropriate here - a delta)) Although - what the hell "difference" ))

Daniil Stolnikov:
Well, it's a CD in its purest form ))

So what the hell does this have to do with the spread between handicaps and futures?

Z.I. In my opinion the name is inappropriate here - a delta)) Although - what the hell "difference") ))
maybe.

Daniil Stolnikov:
Well, it's a CD in its purest form ))

So what the hell does the spread have to do with forwards and futures? What does it tell us about? Well, delta, damn it - gives some idea of who is bigger in the market.

Z.I. In my opinion the name is inappropriate here - a delta)) Although - what the hell "difference" ))
And what are you looking at in that KD? Film through a keyhole? Very enlightening))))

stranger:
And what are you looking at in that KD? A film through a keyhole? Very informative)))
me personally - nothing ))) it's just for the general development. ))

it's still a mystery to me what i should watch

Daniil Stolnikov:
I personally - nothing ))) just for general development. ))

what i should use is still a mystery to me.
brain)

Those Muscovites...

To each his own

the weak on the brain works with his mouth -© Bonch Bru Bonch