FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 2020

stranger:

Show me one bot that earns consistently. I have asked this question for the hundredth time here, I can provide my state, can you provide bot's state?

But that's all lyrics, right now I would love to hear a lecture on delta and how to look at it))))

old one, you're a bot =)))

khorosh:
There you go.
(there was a man's mate coming from the gallery)

stranger:

Show me one bot that earns consistently. I have asked this question for the hundredth time here, I can provide my state, can you provide bot's state?

But that's all lyrics, now I would love to hear a lecture on delta, how to look at it))))

I showed you. I'm not stripping now, I don't feel like it.

there are almost no bots like this, i'm 100% sure.

stranger:

But that's all lyrics, right now I would love to hear a lecture on delta, how to look at it))))

What is stable? How many years old? My bot will soon be one year old on the demo. I have earned about 2% slippage with no particular slippage, and the ones that were there have been worked through and taken into account in the algorithm. Of course it's a bit harder on the real - there are slippages... but it is not that critical.

The bot traded 6517 orders....

neyron:
The Euro has gone up obscenely.
Greece has kind of gone backwards. The old one is a bit of a misnomer. Lumberjack jammed the moon))))
Wise-headed moderator cleans up humorous posts. Dreamy Wizard continues to wait
to updated lows of 07.07 and 05.27 until blue in the face )))

Vizard_:
Greece has sort of gone backwards. The old one is a dead giveaway. Lumberjack jammed the moon))))
Wise-headed moderator cleans up humorous posts. The dreamy Wizard continues to wait
updates of 07.07 and 05.27 lows till blue in the face)))

so the EU doesn't need the expensive euro.

Will the lows be knocked down do you think?

Is that it, no pound film?

Hi! You're doing as well as ever=)

-Aleks-:

Is that it, no pound film?

That's a shame. Liquidity in jeopardy...

I don't trade in bullshit, like waves, Fibonacci, flextime... But there are patterns. like channels, support, resistance. cd is much more informative than metaque. you can sit around the clock and look for your own. if you share it in person, we'll talk.

Reason: