FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1818

Daniil Stolnikov:
I'm not even quite sure if I'm thinking about it. )) In order to look for something you need to know what it is and at least an approximate direction...

For example, I see that the pound has broken through the 50% level of the previous rise. So, there is a way down to 1.504. Of course, in Forex, everything does not happen that smoothly, and the pullback upwards was 90% likely, as I mentioned above. However, it also happens - the continuation of the decline - without a pullback. In this case, yes - I'm guessing - will there be a pullback or will we go straight down. But you and Anatoly say that you clearly see the situation and know what exactly will happen, but you don't say a lot). You're emphasizing option levels - this is the cure-all... And then suddenly it turns out that this is just the tip of the iceberg. Where is the truth?

B.S. The dollar is not so clear, but you somehow do not see it as a buy... How come?!!! There are no futures or options on quid anywhere !!! At least I didn't see any.

????

I don't emphasise anything. I have always agreed, futures is the underlying asset, everything else is derived from it + over-the-counter trading. It's pretty clear to me. 50%, 60%..., it's nothing.

Alexey Busygin:
On a price chart, there are two main things, that price and the ruler on which it moves. So to say that there is nothing there at all is not entirely accurate.

Once again, am not nothing, just breeding rabbits)

And there is only one truth. Take off the rose-coloured glasses and look at the world and see it for what it is. Who will give you money for looking at the price chart, its bars and other nonsense? Don't you think it's funny?)))

stranger Who's gonna give you money for looking at a price chart, its bars and other bullshit? Don't you think it's funny?)))

All major Western banks have technical analysts - and I think they get paid a lot of money, (although you wrote that they are nobody by any name).

so here are the results too based on price and maybe a bit of news,

http://www.epchan.com/accounts/

Alexey himself says he earned 4000% or more percents and he looks only at price (?),

Lumberjack, Nostradamus and Wizard do not seem to have written about anything else ...

PS

and now a prime example, which, nails all insinuations )))))))

a quote from another forum - there are still women in Russian villages ( advertising, I guess, but it sounds ... )

... I feel that this is my forex, right from the first minute of acquaintance it dawned on me. I started to use fx with some real money and I got my first taste, I started to buy some real money but I had no idea about the margin and I screwed up, I stumbled under the influence of Maximarkets and they drowned me for a month and I screwed them up, i got my first taste of MaxiMarket in third month, i found out that i am dealing with them, they advised me to open cent one from the last 30 dollars (i lost about 6000 in MaxiMaxi and all my money, i deposited about 2000 dollars, 4000 were earned in a month, but they found out how to deal with me and sent SMS signals to a newbie and my deposit went down the drain).) So since then, with 30 dollars and I trade since November, has already brought two new depot, also cent so far, and live much better, all loans, modems, telephone and large cars to her son like BB Car2, a bicycle daughter and many others.) So I am a housewife in the arms of two children doing everything, oooh like all on the list. Thank you, you have encouraged me even more, a second wind opened up

Managed Accounts
Managed Accounts
  • www.epchan.com
QTS Capital Management, LLC (the “Adviser”) offers the FX Strategy account management service to individuals and institutions. This strategy profits from the intraday mean reversion of certain FX pairs, and is fully automated and collocated at data center with low latency connections to execution venues. The live performance track record of the...

Zogman:

All major Western banks have technical analysts - and I think they get paid a lot of money, (although you wrote that they are nobody by any name).

so here are the results too based on price and maybe a bit of news,

http://www.epchan.com/accounts/

Alexey himself says he earned 4000% or more percents and he looks only at price (?),

Lumberjack, Nostradamus and Wizard do not seem to have written about anything else ...

PS

and now a prime example, which, nails all insinuations )))))))

a quote from another forum - there are still women in Russian villages ( advertising, I guess, but it sounds ... )

... I feel that this is my forex, right from the first minute of acquaintance it dawned on me. I started to use fx with some real money and I got very disappointed with the action, I started to work with some real broker and I had to buy some forex but I had to buy some raise in order to get some profit, i got my first taste of MaxiMarket as a market player, i got my deposit in MaxiMarket in third month, i encountered this forum, here i got advised to open cent one from the last 30 dollars (i lost about 6000 in MaxiMaxi with all my earnings, i deposited my own money about 2000 dollars, 4000 dollars were earned in a month, but they found how to deal with me and sent signals to stupid newbie via sms that caused a roll-over of my deposit).) So since then, with 30 dollars and I trade since November, has already brought two new depot, also cent so far, and live much better, all loans, modems, telephone and large cars to her son like BB Car2, a bicycle daughter and many others.) I am a housewife with two children in my arms doing everything, uhhhh seems to be all on the list. Thank you, you have encouraged me even more, a second wind opened up

It's always the freeloaders who get the most, it's the ones who get it, not the ones who earn it.

I can draw any percentages and reports, right? I know where Wizard is looking, but he will not say anything specific, and neither will I.

Tales from other forums I can drag any).

Once again, I'm not agitating for anything, I'm not going to teach or teach anyone, I just want to have fun).

Zogman:

Lumberjack, Nostradamus, Wizard didn't seem to write about anything else either ...

The important thing here is to understand what information and how the inhabitants here use it. The old one is cheating a bit, that the price chart gives nothing, no one will buy anything without first asking the price. He wants to rise above the crowd (who chase the price on the field with their tails up) using data about "global" money movements. First, volumes were tried for this purpose, now futures... I'm glad if it works, but even the Morgans and Rockefellers don't have a complete market picture, because all great speculations are based on scary conspiracy, and only final deals and trades get to the open market.

I try to understand the laws of money movement based on TA, so the price chart is the only source for me (though maybe for nothing). Warlock is a TA expert with great experience, he must have tried all possible and unimaginable types of technical analysis. Recently, Ilyukha has been mainly using patterns, not forgetting his favorite symbol - the Moon. In general, everyone has his own idea, which is why we do not always understand each other. The hardest thing to understand Shaman, his chips are not for the average mind ...

So find your own way, it's the safest way...

Especially funny when "my TS is signalling" or "my advisor is something there")

Nestradamus:

The important thing here is to understand what information and how the inhabitants here use it. The old one is a bit of a cheat, that the price chart gives nothing, no one will buy anything without first asking the price. He wants to rise above the crowd (who chase the price on the field with their tails up) using data about "global" money movements. First, volumes were tried for this purpose, now futures... I'm glad if it works, but even the Morgans and Rockefellers don't have a complete market picture, because all great speculations are based on scary conspiracy, and only final deals and trades get into the public domain.

I try to understand the laws of money movement based on TA, so the price chart is the only source for me (although maybe for nothing). Warlock is a TA expert with great experience, he must have tried all possible and unimaginable types of technical analysis. Recently, Ilyukha has been mainly using patterns, not forgetting his favorite symbol - the Moon. In general, everyone has his own idea, which is why we do not always understand each other. The hardest thing to understand Shaman, his chips are not for the average mind ...

So look for your own way, it's the safest way...

I'm not lying, the price chart is nothing. Volumes are everything. And since futures is the underlying asset, it is the volume. The movement of money is volume) TA is pseudoscience)))

Here's an example, audi next week can be poured into the buy from 7680+-10pips.

stranger:

????

I'm not emphasising anything. I have always agreed, futures is the underlying asset, everything else is derived from it + over-the-counter trading. It's pretty clear to me. 50%, 60%..., it's nothing.

Don't make surprised eyes - better show me where there is a US dollar futures? )) Then I'll make surprised eyes There's a quid index, but it's 50% euro - in other words not really it. I don't think anyone knows its true price!!! That's what Amery is using by all accounts ))

About 60% - don't tell! Judging by the conversations and you yourself used to be fond of it and anyhow know what we're talking about)). In general, 50% as well as 60 is one of the worked out years, days and months (any period) levels. Clear and level!!! And they always coincide with the rest - option and otherwise. There is no point in denying it!!! The question is different - to know exactly which level the price will bounce from. In my case it is as you say a guessing game. In yours it's clear signals(not proven).

Nostradamus is right - no one has the true correct information!!! Watched a film yesterday about the legendary Leeson who flogged the world's oldest bank Bering's. He was thought to be the coolest trader, pulling in dough on arbitrage, but even he was like a blind kitten in the jungle... He tried to buy - market went down. He tried to sell - the market went up. He tried to move the market, but it worked for a minute or two and then the market moved on. And all this was in the age of telephone trading. Deals were not done at that speed. Now the transactions are so fast, it's hard to imagine... Anything can happen at any time. Not to mention all sorts of cataclysms, which can also have a big impact on the market... And most likely you are also mistaken in saying that you can see the market. After the fact, you can see. In real time you can only guess.
For example you say Audi will shoot up from 7680. Why not from, say, 764 or even 754? I take it you're pretty sure of that, if you say so. Well, we'll see.

Z.U. The fortune teller says coffee grounds or crystal ball. It's the levels in you. Aren't you a fortune teller?

Daniil Stolnikov:

Is this your way of trying to fill your gaps in knowledge? When some nonsense is asserted and your opponent has to refute the nonsense and provide proof. You get what you need and disappear victoriously from the field until the next time. )))

It's not proven to him, you see. It's been proven many times over, but you just need to get out of the slump, so you're dancing around. )))

Reason: