EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 370

Fibo:

I'm just amazed at the speed at which people's opinions on the trend are changing!

Just yesterday everyone was shouting: go north! Now it's a little over 1.27 and everyone's targets are already under 1.00. You guys are great!!!

That's what I was talking about last week :)))

what 1.00, time to buy), stop 20-40 pips

Fibo:

I'm just amazed at the speed at which people's opinions on the trend are changing!

Just yesterday everyone was shouting: go north! Now it's a little over 1.27 and everyone's targets are already under 1.00. You guys are great!!!

Personally, I wasn't shouting. I'm among the doubters about height.

So that's it, 1.2660(almost))) ). From now on, I'm going to buy as well :)))

Fibo:

As for me, I was reading, and I can not get it right. Someone says something about trends, but only he knows which trends he means (a minute or a week he meant) ... It's not nice, because I sit, read, search, and I can not find this real trend that this or that man meant ...... Then I think, maybe I get quotes separately, or maybe I mix up pairs. So a big request .... guys if you see a trend, let me know at least at what time frame you saw it .........
By the way ... here's an indicator for those who couldn't use coffee grounds ... it's called .... trend. not trend. trend, not trend.

darka7:
So that's it, 1.2660(almost))) ). From now on, I'm going to buy as well :)))

And no nightmares at night, maybe it is better to wait for the morning.

vinni:
You won't have nightmares at night, maybe it's better to wait until morning.

Optimists have dreams come true. Pessimists have nightmares.

Peter Lawrence.

odiseif:
I was just looking and reading, and I just can not get it right. Someone says something about trends, but only he knows which trends he means (minutes or weeks) ... It's not nice, because I sit, read, search, and I can not find the right trend this or that man meant .... Then I think, maybe I get quotes separately, or maybe I mix up pairs. So a big request .... guys if you see a trend, let me know at least at what time frame you saw it .........
By the way ... here's an indicator for those who couldn't use coffee grounds ... it's called .... trend. not trend. trend, not trend.

Trend on the minutes is cool :)))

vinni:

You won't have nightmares at night, maybe it's better to wait until morning.
Maybe they will, maybe they won't. Like maybe sat down, maybe buoy)))) I'm going for the buoy, full stop. I'll put a small 0.2-0.3 lot, with a 50p sl and go straight down the trend to bed ))))

trangerr:
Trending on minutes is cool:)))

Minute. Trend. Cool?

Reason: