FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1819

Daniil Stolnikov:
Don't make surprised eyes - better show me where the US dollar futures are? )) Then I'll make surprised eyes There is a quid index, but it's 50% euro - in other words not really it. I don't think anyone knows its true price!!! This is what Amery is taking advantage of by the looks of it )))

About 60% - don't tell! Judging by the conversations and you yourself used to be fond of it and anyhow know what we're talking about)). In general, 50% as well as 60 is one of the worked out years, days and months (any period) levels. Clear and level!!! And they always coincide with the rest - option and otherwise. There is no point in denying it!!! The question is different - to know exactly which level the price will bounce from. In my case it is as you say a guessing game. In yours it's clear signals(not proven).

I know exactly where for a quid, but I won't tell you, and Google won't help.))

I'm not proving anything to you, I just do some charity work sometimes, which I'll stop doing soon)

Anatoli Kazharski:

Is this your way of trying to fill the gaps in your knowledge? When some nonsense is asserted and your opponent has to refute the nonsense and provide proof. You get what you need and disappear victoriously from the field until the next time. )))

It's not proven to him, you see. It's proven many times over, but you just need to get out of the slump and that's where you're dancing. )))

This is his way of justifying his laziness and helplessness, he says, everyone is like that.

When people tell me that "everyone doesn't do that", I always reply that that's why "everyone" sucks so badly).

stranger:

This is his way of justifying his laziness and helplessness, saying that everyone is like that.

When people tell me that 'everyone doesn't do that', I always say that's why 'everyone' sucks so badly)

Yes, yes, I agree. )))

Anatoli Kazharski:

Is this your way of trying to fill your gaps in knowledge? When some nonsense is asserted and your opponent has to refute the nonsense and provide proof. You get what you need and disappear victoriously from the field until the next time. )))

It's not proven to him, you see. It's proven many times over, but you just need to get out of the slump, so you're dancing around. )))

What methods are we talking about? ))

As for the proof - I'm not so long in the branch, but for the time that I'm here - I have not had time to see concrete evidence and 100% hits. For example, now there is a definite prediction on Auda - up after 768. We will check it. ))

As for me - yes, there is no denying I am in a slump. I do not see the point in discussing what and how and why. You are not interested anyway)). What you care about is the fact itself. Nevertheless I expect what is happening in the market.

stranger:

I know exactly where for a quid, but I won't tell you, and Google won't help.))

I'm not proving anything to you, I just do some charity work sometimes, which I'll stop doing soon)

You're such a badass!!!

Daniil Stolnikov:
What kind of methods are we talking about? ))

As for the proof - I'm not so long in the branch, but for the period that I'm here - I have not managed to see specific evidence and 100% hits. For example, now there is a concrete prediction on Auda - up after 768. We will check it. ))

As for me - yes, there is no denying I am in a slump. I do not see the point in discussing what and how and why. You are not interested anyway )). What you care about is the fact itself. Nevertheless I expect what is happening in the market.

Once again, for those in the tank. No proof, pure charity.

If the account is down, it's not yours, it shouldn't be.

stranger:

This is his way of justifying his laziness and helplessness, saying that everyone is like that.

When people tell me that 'everybody doesn't do that' I always say that's why 'everybody' sucks so badly)

I'm not making excuses. What you see between the lines is your imagination and fantasy. Well, if it makes you feel comfortable...

Yes, it's because 90% of people don't do 10% of the basic things they live so badly!!! But that's what life is, it's stupid.

You know, it's hard to love... it's easier to hate.
It's just a shame to have to be what people want you to be...

©Dolphin

stranger:

If the account is down then it's not yours, it shouldn't be.

Your words make me smile.

Daniil Stolnikov:
I'm not making excuses for anything. Everything you see between the lines is your speculation and fantasy. Well, if you're comfortable with that...

Yes, it's because 90% of people do not do 10% of the basic things that they live so badly! But that's what life is, it's stupid.

You know, it's hard to love... it's easier to hate.
It's just a shame to have to be what people want you to be...

©Dolphin

My dear, the hardest thing is not to love and not to hate)

@ Я

Daniil Stolnikov:
... But that's what life is - a stupid thing!!!

Is life a stupid thing? Life is our limited consciousness's unfathomable masterpiece of the universe. In short, you're going to throw away everything you've got. Get ready to part with your blood money. )))

Reason: