FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1817

Although some people laughed at my vision of the pound today, it behaved as expected. But was unable to realise its full potential - fixing the bike with my son.

Daniil Stolnikov:
We'll see ;).

Z.I. These words you know very well - you say yourself you can not say exactly what will happen tomorrow - will it go to 78 and then 75 or vice versa.
So I'm not guessing, but waiting to know for sure).

Zogman:

What do you think of the eu ?

Can you explain the hike down to 1.1150 and the pullback to 1.1293 ?

Or "no hypotheticals"?

I have nothing to say on the Euro at all, I gave up. I do not really care about the why and the what for. Why the Sun shines, I don't know, it shines and good)

All I can say is that I don't see euro sales. And more broadly, I don't see quid buying, so draw your conclusions.

Anatoli Kazharski:

What do you mean "one more time"? You're provoking me into a harsh response. I've had enough of that. ))

I didn't even see you trying to figure it out, but your conclusions are unequivocal. All you did was download the indicator from the public domain. But this indicator shows information in the most primitive form. I bet you also found in the public domain information that signals by this indicator of "the price has reached the level, it will rebound" type. But it's all nonsense. )) This is equivalent to the most primitive signals from the candlestick analysis such as "if the close price is higher than the open one, it means a buy and vice versa".

Until you download the data to your computer and start playing with numbers, at least in Excel, and then apply all your calculations to a chart by yourself or through automation, understanding each value, your result will be zero < 0.

it's all bullshit, you can make reports when you have a picture in your head - and the picture is always simple -

but this way it looks like snow in winter

Zogman:

It's all bullshit, reports can be made when there's a picture in your head - and the picture is always simple -

and this way it looks like you can't ask for snow in winter

What's it like to write a report with a picture in your head?

You don't want to work and think, do you? Everything on a silver platter. The fairy tale "Easy Bread" is about you. You are a wolf in it. )))

Zogman:

It's all bullshit, reports can be made when there's a picture in your head - and the picture is always simple -

but this way it looks like you can't ask for snow in winter

I'm going to disappoint you a bit, reports are not what you think they are, i.e., there is no grail there and reports are far from everything. But there is nothing at all on the price chart in MT.

Anatoli Kazharski:

What do you mean "one more time"? You're provoking me into a harsh response. I've had enough of that. ))

I didn't even see you trying to figure it out, but your conclusions are unequivocal. All you did was download an indicator from the public domain. But this indicator shows information in the most primitive form. I bet you also found in the public domain information that signals by this indicator are of "the price has reached the level, it will rebound" type. But it's all nonsense. )) This is equivalent to the most primitive signals from the candlestick analysis such as "if the close price is higher than the open one, it means a buy and vice versa".

Until you download the data to your computer and start playing with numbers, at least in Excel, and then do not put all your calculations on the chart personally or through automation, understanding each value, your result will be zero < 0.

Anatoly, the branch reaches an impressive size and to find in this sea of rubbish the necessary information, unfortunately, very, very problematic )). I remember you, or even someone else said that these very reports are 10% of the information. I think it was Strange. Maybe you specifically enough and reports - I do not know! That is why I asked you to remind me - what are the other blocks in the picture?
Strictly speaking, you will not give an answer, I understand it)). But at least remind the direction of travel ;)

stranger:
I'm going to disappoint you a bit, the reports are not what you think they are, i.e., the grail is not there and the reports are far from it. But there is nothing at all on the MT price chart.
I'm not even quite sure - is that what I'm thinking? )) In order to look for something you need to know what exactly, and at least an approximate direction...

For example, I see that the pound has broken through the 50% level of the previous rise. So, there is a way down to 1.504. Of course, in Forex, everything does not happen that smoothly, and the pullback upwards was 90% likely, as I mentioned above. However, it also happens - the continuation of the decline - without a pullback. In this case, yes - I'm guessing - will there be a pullback or will we go straight down. But you and Anatoly say that you clearly see the situation and know what exactly will happen, but you don't say a lot). You're emphasizing option levels - this is the cure-all... And then suddenly it turns out that this is just the tip of the iceberg. Where is the truth?

B.S. The dollar is not so clear, but you somehow do not see it as a buy... How come?!!! There are no futures or options on quid anywhere!!! At least I didn't see any.

stranger:
I'm going to disappoint you a bit, the reports are not what you think they are, i.e., the grail is not there and the reports are far from it. But there is nothing at all on the price chart in MT.
On a price chart, there are two main things, that price and the ruler on which it moves. So to say there is nothing there at all is not entirely accurate.

Daniil Stolnikov:
I'm not even quite sure if I'm thinking about it. )) In order to look for something you need to know what it is and at least an approximate direction...

For example, I see that the pound has broken through the 50% level of the previous rise. So, there is a way down to 1.504. Of course, in Forex, everything does not happen that smoothly, and the pullback upwards was 90% likely, as I mentioned above. However, it also happens - the continuation of the decline - without a pullback. In this case, yes - I'm guessing - will there be a pullback or will we go straight down. But you and Anatoly say that you clearly see the situation and know what exactly will happen, but you don't say a lot). You're emphasizing option levels - this is the cure-all... And then suddenly it turns out that this is just the tip of the iceberg. Where is the truth?

B.S. The dollar is not so clear, but you somehow do not see it as a buy... How come?!!! There are no futures or options on quid anywhere!!! At least I haven't seen any.
He has his own truth and only time will tell if it's true or false.
Reason: