FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1821

Daniil Stolnikov:
Of course they wouldn't have the Grail in them.) What was the idea behind it?
Do you code it yourself? If not, it would be hard to understand...

Anatoli Kazharski:

Thoughts of foolishness are a delusion, caused from too many requests, which are not worthy at the moment.

Yes, I write sometimes. When I rise to a new level. But it's not me, it's the universe. ;)

About the foolishness of life...

For example, which is harder - being guided by the Old Testament to help your fellow man, or reveling in the glory and hubris caused by your discovery of option levels, the FSU not to share this discovery? Or is the old covenant in your mind also foolishness? It's exactly what all the laws of true life - not the stupid life that it is... That's the stupidity of life in its manifestation - it's hard to share, it's easier to squeeze!!! Harder to love - easier to hate... It's easier to give in to vice than to fight it.

Nestradamus:
Do you code it yourself? If not, it would be hard to understand...
Yes, I do. I will. ;)

Daniil Stolnikov:
On the foolishness of life...

For example, which is harder - being guided by the Old Testament to help your fellow man, or reveling in the glory and arrogance caused by your discovery of option levels, the FSU not to share this discovery? Or is the old covenant in your mind also foolishness? It's exactly where all the laws of true life - not the stupid life that it is... That's the stupidity of life in its manifestation - it's hard to share, it's easier to squeeze!!! Harder to love - easier to hate... It's easier to give in to vice than to fight it.
You've been helped here about a dozen times already, but there's no "do everything for your neighbor and give him the result of your work")

Daniil Stolnikov:
About the stupidity of life...

For example, what is more difficult - being guided by the Old Testament to help your fellow man, or reveling in glory and hubris caused by your discovery of option levels, your FSB not to share this discovery? Or is the old covenant in your mind also foolishness? It's exactly where all the laws of true life - not the stupid life that it is... That's the stupidity of life in its manifestation - it's hard to share, it's easier to squeeze!!! Hard to love - easier to hate...

I don't pursue glory as I don't demonstrate my achievements and results.

If I were proud, I wouldn't reply to you at all after your 'dancing' here. )

You're the one who has an ego, because you think you're so important that everything must fall into your lap, all you have to do is ask relentlessly and lead someone to feel sorry for you. You are now in the role of Carlos César Salvador Aranha Castaneda. )))

Life will only give you what you need when you prove it in action. Covenants, religion and many different philosophies are invented by ordinary people. They are not true, as nothing is true in an infinitely limited consciousness. Everyone expresses himself in relation to his own perception. They are just templates of views on life of different people.

This time you are trying a different method of psychological influence. You cite the Old Testament as an example. Over and over again you try to find the key to what will give you what you need without applying a single bit of effort.

I believe that each successive generation can only be smarter if the previous generation has applied mental effort. Don't slow down the evolution of humanity, think.

May you be rewarded according to your merits. ;)

Daniil Stolnikov:

For example, what is more difficult - to be guided by the Old Testament to help your neighbour....

Daniil Stolnikov:
I'll do it myself. I'll get it. ;)

Every indicator or script should be designed to give the user a certain figure, a line, a point based on which he can plan his actions. As I have already mentioned, time scale in MT is non-linear, but in calculations it is not taken into account, which leads to distortions even if the mathematical formula is correct.

I'll try to explain on the example of Gann angles (still my topic) . Here the formula itself is distorted. Gann scale is a strict thing, if he calculated a cent per day - it is 1/1 - 45 degrees, then for a given tool is a constant, from which all calculations are conducted. The standard MT angles don't even mention the scale. And the angle is set by gauge method.

Well, somewhere so, if it is not clear, sorry, it is not my hobby to explain...

Vizard_:
Hello, Wizard! And if you consider that the Old Testament is a remake of the Jewish Torah, then you have to add a few thousand years. Back then, it was a man and a half...

Nestradamus:
Hello, Wizard! And if you consider that the Old Testament is a remake of the Jewish Torah, then you have to add a few thousand years. Back then, it was a man and a half...
Hi. Yes... (chuckles))) Too many of them... Mother Earth can hardly take it ))))

stranger:
You've been helped here about a dozen times already, but there's no "do everything for your neighbour and give him the fruit of your labours").
I've thanked you a dozen times already))
Reason: