FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 906

Myth63:
He's talking about an owl.)
I think the owl will not produce the results he can do with his hands ... Hands are better, but he will not last as a man)))

chepikds:

Let's say that 16-18% may be given for the Russian ruble. They give 40-50% for the Belarusian ruble, but! taking into account inflation, it turns out 5-6%, no more, or even less.

Do the math!

You won't get 16-18% for the Swiss franc, that's for sure!

I compared it to the fact that if the forex system yields 20% per year, then, but we do not sit in the forex market for 20% per annum.

If the system does not yield at least 20% per month, then there is nothing to do in Forex.

Bicus:

It says 20% overnight, it means 20%. In fact, this gentleman can't be bothered to do 100%.

)))

i think i'll give it a try as well =)

open a micro and run it on elephants with a short lock or stop =)

levels the system clearly gives =)

Bicus:

It says 20% overnight, it means 20%. In fact, this gentleman can't be bothered to do 100%.

)))

don't argue, i'm already doing it - for all to see. i'll start with 10 bucks

Spekul:
I said that if a forex system earns 20% a year, then, but we are not in it for the 20%...
not for 20%, not for...

Myth63:

i'd like to try it too =)

open a micro and run it on elephants with a short lock or stop =)

the system is clear =)

If I manage to get a 300% charge for a week, then I withdraw all profits and take a breather)))

Spekul:
I compared it to the fact that if the forex system earns 20% per year, then, but we do not sit on the forex for the sake of 20% per year

Greed sometimes kills =)) I only have 2 trades open on the main =)))

I'm going long on the eu and half a slope there from the bottom of the pound. =) that's it =) i took my guaranteed money until mid-autumn =)

and then something else will come along =)

_new-rena:
I'll start with 10 bucks.
I made a system ... The FV is more than 80 ... The system earns ... But if you start trading in the middle of the month and not at the beginning it shows a loss ... All because it catches the pattern within the month ...

azfaraon:
I think the owl will not give the results he can do with his hands ... Hands are better, but he is just not enough as a person for long)))
I don't trade by hand because I'm sure I won't last long in manual trading, that's why I lost a penny the first time.
Reason: