FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1972

I should have bought some gold

c mt5

Banks have updated their forecasts for the euro exchange rate at the end of summer :
Forecast for Q3 2015.
BNP Paribas 1.040
BTMU 0.980
Barclays 1.000
BofA Merrill 1.050
Crédit Agricole 1.010
Danske 1.040
Deutsche Bank 1.020
JP Morgan 1.060
Morgan Stanley 1.030
Nordea 1.080
SEB 1.080
Scotiabank 1.080

Société Général 1.090

According to currency strategists at Morgan Stanley, the combination of a weakening euro and rising US interest rates will undermine commodity currencies: "Firstly, a weakening euro could lead to a redistribution of global manufacturing activity. Second, a rise in US interest rates raises the yield on less risky assets, diverting investment flows away from emerging markets, putting pressure on economic growth in those markets and undermining demand for commodities.

In line with this view, Morgan Stanley is lowering its forecast for the commodity bloc currencies at the end of 2015:

On theaussie/dollar pair (AUDUSD) forecast lowered to0.6800

Dollar/Canada(USDCAD)pair forecast raised to1.3400Source: Forexpf.Ru -Forex News

График AUD/USD Forex
  • www.forexpf.ru
График AUD/USD Forex;

Isn't it time to buy a pound cake?

Any thoughts on AUDJPY should we buy now?

Daniil Stolnikov:
isn't it time to buy a poundie?
I bought one a long time ago...

-Aleks-:
I bought it a long time ago...

Some people keep it for a couple of years...

Lesorub:

Some people hold on for a couple of years...

The brokerage house used to give a positive swap to buy a pair, but now it's not so interesting to hold...

I was thinking about making some money on swaps by selling dollars for roubles... But the swap is too low, as I understand it, so is it time to go to the exchange?

-Aleks-:

Before, the DC used to give a positive swap to buy a pair, but now it's fag - so it's not very interesting to keep it...

I was thinking about making some money on the swap... But the swap is very low, as I understand it, is it time to go to the exchange?

It's time to go to the exchange...

"The minimum transaction amount in the OTC market is USD 3 million for ruble-to-dollar transactions and EUR 1 million for ruble-to-euro transactions."

http://www.cbr.ru/dkp/standart_system/print.aspx?file=dkp_DOFR_swap.htm
Операции «валютный своп» | Банк России
Операции «валютный своп» | Банк России
  • www.cbr.ru
Операции «валютный своп» Сделки «валютный своп» Банка России Основные характеристики инструмента Сделки «валютный своп» Банка России являются инструментом рефинансирования постоянного действия, средства по которому предоставляются Банком России на условиях «овернайт» по фиксированной процентной ставке под обеспечение иностранной валютой...

-Aleks-:

"The minimum transaction amount in the OTC market is USD 3 million for ruble-dollar trades and EUR 1 million for ruble-euro trades."

http://www.cbr.ru/dkp/standart_system/print.aspx?file=dkp_DOFR_swap.htm

It's a swap - a day-ahead position rollover,

you can sell 1,000 quid on the micex - get connected and trade through a broker's kt.

Reason: