FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1815

Anatoli Kazharski:
I'm not going to carry bags for you. I don't give in to provocation and I don't play dumb. So you're gonna have to shut your crocodile mouth yourself. )))
Eh, I was kind of hoping Well, this is a prediction thread, mind you. Otherwise, what are you here for, to fluff? It's not for me, it's for people to tell you what to say. And then all together and evaluate.)

I've got a dinosaur called Uncle Fodor.

stranger:
There's one mistake - in the word "forecast") Once again - nobody knows the future, it's just that sometimes you are in a situation where you have the advantage on your side and you clearly see the future price movement from beginning to end, but until you get to this situation, the price moves in the previous direction, that's all you need to do)))
Damn, that's a bummer too )) Well for the Aude, I understand you in the buy? Are you going to wait until you go into minus, or have you already closed? ))

Karputov Vladimir:

We love each other - we are always ready to lend a helping hand to a comrade

Daniil Stolnikov:
Ahh, I was hoping for something. Well, this is a forecasts section. Otherwise, what are you here for, to fluff? It's not for me, it's for people to tell me what to say. And then all together and evaluate.)

I've got a dinosaur called Uncle Fedor.

So I responded to your post in which you unknowingly tried to lead people and yourself along with them towards false predictions. So don't deviate from the clues you were given earlier. Otherwise you will get lost forever.

On the pound, I think I'm not going to do more buy shares. I'm waiting for a clear signal down next week. But it will be or not, I don't know yet. Analysis with corrections is done every day. It's early in the morning. ;)

Karputov Vladimir:

We're not swearing.)

Daniil Stolnikov:
Man, there's a bummer)) Well, for the Auda I understand you're on the buy? Are you going to wait until you go into deficit or have you already closed? ))

As for the audit in shopping, everything is as it was.

Regarding "let me know when to cover" - I won't do that, I'm not a good fairy)

The last few days there's been a lot of shitting in the thread ... It's like it's a critical day...

Anatoli Kazharski:

So I responded to your post in which you unknowingly tried to lead people and yourself along with them towards false predictions.

Are you talking about the Euro? So your forecast is up?

Anatoli Kazharski:

So don't deviate from the clues you were given earlier. Otherwise you'll get lost forever.

Do not worry about me, I will not get lost! But thanks for the tips all the same - it never hurts to have extra knowledge!

Anatoli Kazharski:

On the pound, I think I'm not going to do more buy shares. I'm waiting for a clear signal down next week. But it will be or not, I don't know yet. Analysis with corrections is made every day. It's early in the morning. ;)

On the pound the pullback was expected. Can you explain this trick - when after a pullback we go down, reach support and shoot up even higher than last time? Many call it a"double bottom" ))

stranger:

audit in shopping
I don't fucking get it. What the fuck... is it going up when the government itself thinks it's overvalued?
Reason: