FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1813

stranger:
Did the pound get pissed yet ?)))

can count those words as a prediction on the pound that it will go up and applaud once again its execution

the pound is up ...

ps

was it from the options levels somehow visible ? or was it intuition ?

Zogman:

can count those words as a prediction on the pound that it will go up and applaud once again its execution

the pound is up...

On the contrary. He was poking fun at those who salted (i.e. opened sales) of the pound when it could still be bought. ;)

Zogman:

the pound is up ...

ps

was it from the options levels somehow visible ? or was it intuition ?

What do option levels have to do with it - US trading opened with a drop in indices due to the uncertainty of the situation in Greece. It is a temporary phenomenon.

Anatoli Kazharski:
On the contrary. He was poking fun at those who salted (i.e. opened sales) of the pound when it could still be bought. ;)

that's what I wrote.

that the prediction was up and it came true.

Daniil Stolnikov:
what do the options levels have to do with it - US trading opened with a drop in indices due to the uncertainty in Greece. This is a temporary phenomenon

I don't get it, Danil, if the greeks are going down - the euro and the other euros are going down and the quid is going up.

and you are writing about the stock market opening?

about a year ago it was - the worse the US economy, the better the stock market and the worse the quid -

then the CUE - the worse the economy was the more money printed and it poured into the stock market - and the quid went down,

Now I don't know.

and besides the forecast was yesterday

Zogman:

that's what I wrote.

that the prediction was up and it came true.

Yeah, that's right.

Daniil Stolnikov:
what option levels have to do with it - US indices opened lower due to the uncertainty in Greece. This is a temporary phenomenon.
Have you figured it all out yet? ;)

Daniil Stolnikov:
what option levels have to do with it - US indices opened lower due to the uncertainty in Greece. It is a temporary phenomenon
Greece is a permanent phenomenon and so is Ukraine.

Zogman:

I don't get it, Danil, if the greeks are going down - the euro and the other euros are going down and the quid is going up.

and you are writing about the stock market opening?

about a year ago it was - the worse the US economy, the better the stock market and the worse the quid -

then the CUE - the worse the economy was the more money printed and it poured into the stock market - and the quid went down,

Now I don't know.

and besides the forecast was yesterday

there must have been a mistake somewhere in your reasoning

Anatoli Kazharski:
Have you figured it all out yet? ;)
what's got nothing to do with it? no, i haven't. why should i? ))
Reason: