FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1816

Daniil Stolnikov:
I think there must be a mistake somewhere in your reasoning.
Daniil Stolnikov:
"U.S. stocks extended losses Friday, on the heels of broad declines in European equities, amid uncertainty about a Greek bailout deal.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average dropped 181 points, or 1%, to 17858. Declines were broad-based, with all 30 Dow components in negative territory. "

you can translate it yourself ))

I described the situation in 2013 - it was abnormal because of the QUE - for the stock market it was "the worse the better",

In a normal situation, of course, good news on the country's economy lifts both the stock market and the currency.

And the analyst quote, maybe it makes sense - if the euro fell first, then the usa began to fall too - and so the euro-currency bounced back.

Daniil Stolnikov:
Man, I don't get it. Why ... it goes up when the government itself thinks it is overvalued?

The Australian government? Who are they? Officials. Or have they done anything to devalue it? Nobody cares about their words, only their actions.

I can tell you what to expect with an audi, you'll be poked and prodded and then suddenly you'll be above 78)

Daniil Stolnikov:
это ты про евру? ну так твой прогноз стало быть вверх?

No, I'm with just the pound for now. But I have almost ready a tool for working with several pairs. The visualization of the data on the chart is so successful that I cannot even show a screenshot, because then everything will become clear to everyone. And you cannot. ;)

Daniil Stolnikov:

Do not worry about me - I will not get lost! But thanks for the tips anyway - extra knowledge never hurts!

Well, so far you're just wandering around in the middle of nowhere. Brownian motion has a rest. )) The main thing is how you use this information. I can see that so far you don't use it at all. I'll tell you right away, it's going to be difficult. The probability that you will succeed is very low.

Daniil Stolnikov:

Pound pullback was expected. Can you explain this trick, when after the pullback we go down, reach the support and shoot up even higher than last time? Many people call it a "double bottom" ))

With you it could not be expected, as you are at the current moment you can say just blind.

That's to understand if it will be a double bottom or not this time, you need to know something else. Generally speaking, patterns without data, which you have been repeatedly directed to, are just a guessing game. At least in your case, because you don't even do tests on history and the jaws of the deposit-crook will sooner or later burst anyway. But don't take your word for it, take a test if you can. )))

Zogman:

I described the situation in 2013 - it was abnormal because of the QEU - for the stock market it was "the worse the better",

In a normal situation, of course, good news on a country's economy lifts both the stock market and the currency.

And to quote an analyst, maybe it makes sense - if the euro fell first, then the usa began to fall as well - and so the euro-currency bounced back.

there is an inverse relationship between the euro and the dollar ))

stranger:

The Australian government? Who are they? Officials. Or have they done anything to devalue it? Nobody cares about their words, only their actions.

I can tell you what awaits you with an Audi, you will be muzzled and muzzled and then suddenly find yourself above 78)

it may have bounced back to 78. the week closes lower. so it's unlikely for now.

Daniil Stolnikov:
It could have been a pullback to 78. The week is still closing lower, so it's unlikely for now.
I don't know those words.)

Anatoli Kazharski:

No, I'm with just the pound for now. But the tool is almost ready to work with several pairs. The visualisation of the data on the chart is so successful that I can't even show a screenshot, because then everything will be clear to everyone. And you cannot. ;)

Man - intrigued!!! )) at least give me a hint one more time - what kind of cubes is this visuha made of?

Anatoli Kazharski:

Well, so far you are wandering in the middle of nowhere. Brownian motion has a rest. )) The main thing is how you use this information. I see that so far there is no use at all. I'll tell you right away, it's going to be difficult. The odds of you pulling it off are extremely slim.

You couldn't have expected it, because you are just blind at the moment.

That's to understand whether it will be a double bottom or not this time, you need to know something else. In general, patterns without data, which you have been repeatedly directed to, are just a guessing game. At least in your case, because you don't even make tests on history and the jaws of the deposit-crook will sooner or later burst anyway. But don't take your word for it, take a test if you can. )))

i can't even judge how far from the truth i am from the truth, because i don't know what else i don't know)) except the price chart there's essentially nothing!!! the foundation is of little help in the short term. what remains? what i have. in general, volumes and levels - obviously, it can't hurt

stranger:
All the same) I don't know such words)
We'll see ;).

Z.I. You know these words very well - you say yourself you can not say exactly what will happen tomorrow - will it go to 78 and then 75 or vice versa

stranger:

What do you think of the eu ?

Can you explain the hike down to 1.1150 and the pullback to 1.1293 ?

or "no hypotheticals" ?

Daniil Stolnikov:
you're intriguing!!! )) at least give me a hint one more time - what kind of dice is this picture made of?

i can't even begin to evaluate how far from the truth, because i don't know what else i know )) except the price chart, there's basically nothing!!! the foundation is of little help in the short term. what's left?

What do you mean "one more time"? You're provoking me into a harsh response. I've had enough of that. ))

I didn't even see you trying to figure it out, but your conclusions are unequivocal. All you did was download an indicator from the public domain. But this indicator shows information in the most primitive form. I bet you also found in the public domain information that signals by this indicator are of "the price has reached the level, it will rebound" type. But it's all nonsense. )) This is equivalent to the most primitive signals from the candlestick analysis such as "if the close price is higher than the open one, it means a buy and vice versa".

Until you download the data to your computer and start playing with numbers, at least in Excel, and then apply all your calculations to a chart, understanding each value, your result will be zero < 0.

Reason: