FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 153

artikul:

Those who wish may try it ))))

Thank you, Professor)))

pako:

Where can they go?

Unlessstranger makes a signal, but I doubt it, why should he need these "tugriks"? :-))

maybe for 10K tugriks each, then "oops"? )))

_new-rena:
How about 10K tugriks each, then "ouch"? )))
I do not even know what these signals are, well, just imagine, and those bars... (Ugh, gullible people who trade with them, I have no idea.)

stranger:
I do not even know what the signals are, well, just imagine, and those bara... I do not even know what signals are, but I have no idea, and I have no idea about those bars, ugh, gullible people who trade with them)))
they all have deal copiers. just turn on the program. at the end, it's do or die. you don't need to know anything and your nerves are fine. you just look at the balance and nothing else. you have no idea what the hell is going on (????) )))))))

_new-rena:
they all have deal copiers. you put the program on, and at the end, it's do or die, and you don't need to know anything and your nerves are fine))))
Shaman should go to the signals, he will fix their nerves))))

stranger:
The shaman should go to the signals, he will fix their nerves))))
I've got a thousand bills to pay with the signals, and the market will take over.)

_new-rena:
The accounts are like this with signals under a thousand, well the market will take over. the forecourt will be ecstatic )))
Only the teacher will be ecstatic, the rest of us will be fuck ed. , frustrated))))

Professor, I'll even show you the Euro for your labours)

stranger:
Only the Master will be ecstatic, the rest of us will be fucked., frustrated))))
The teacher will really teach the most complicated method of capital depletion enrichment ))))

_new-rena:
but the Teacher will truly teach the most complex method of capitaldepletion enrichment ))))
oooh, me, me)))
Reason: