FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 156

stranger:

Why does HIM get drained all the time?))

If you know the future, then you know that in a fortnight' time you will clearly reclaim 20 pips )))) But don't forget that Guru said that dolly often messes up the calculations )))) In fact the dolly is the source of attrition ))))

artikul:
If you know the future, then you know that in a fortnight' time you will clearly reclaim 20 pips )))) But don't forget that the Master said that the dolt often messes up the calculations )))) In fact the puppet is the source of exhaustion ))))
Just call the puppet "Gerasim" ))) )))

stranger:
Did you see the ode the Pinglos wrote?)))
What's it about, I can't read the letters, they're not ours))) ?

_new-rena:
what's it about, the letters aren't ours))) ?
They say how long it's been since they've had such an ahhhhh...nnno on all fronts))))

stranger:
They say how long it's been since they've had such a f...r...nance on all fronts)))
that jobs are plentiful?

_new-rena:
that jobs are plentiful?
Unemployment is down.

stranger:
Did you see the ode the pinlos wrote?)))
You don't want to believe it, try checking it out? )))

stranger:
Unemployment went down.

I see. Money is more expensive, you pay less, and you can pay more people. Well, that's lucky, what can I say. When the rouble was a rouble, we saw 100% employment, it was so)))).

There, for example Ilya gives presents for the holidays )))). (4th forum).

FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия (Эпизод № 42: Ноябрь 2014) Продолжение следует... - MQL4 форум
  • www.mql5.com
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия (Эпизод № 42: Ноябрь 2014) Продолжение следует... - MQL4 форум

_new-rena:

I see. Money is more expensive, you pay less, and you can pay more people. Well, that's lucky, what can I say. When the rouble was a rouble, we saw 100% employment, it was so)))).

There, for example Ilya gives presents on holidays ))))

Why is this gift below 180? )))))))))))))))))))))))))

stranger:
So why is this present below 180? )))))))))))))))))))))))))
they go on in there, I can't stop laughing ))))
Reason: