FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 154

stranger:
oooh, me, me)))
The new PAMM should be called "CAPITAL-2", i.e. "CAPITAL No. 2015". О!

_new-rena:
The new PAMM should be called "CAPITAL-2", ie "CAPITAL № 2015". О!

Nah, pamm is a thing of the past, we need a signal called Depletion))))

People will go)

stranger:
Nah, pamm is a thing of the past, you need a signal called Exhaustion))))

))) That's it !!!

and give the home address where the money's being disbursed

_new-rena:
))) That's it !!!
Or whatever the name of HE was, like low .... can't remember. You could just call it "below the plinth" without showing off))))

stranger:
Or whatever the name of HER was, like low .... can't remember. You could just call it "below the plinth" without showing off))))
he had this... it was "The Wave". Alternatively, it could be called "Moo-Moo"))) the signal...

stranger:

Professor, I'll even show you the Euro for your labours)

Charman )))) And how do you define a sudden arrival of a big buyer or seller in the market? )))

artikul:
Charman ))) And how do you define a sudden arrival of a big buyer or seller in the market? )))

Do I need it?)))

See how the pound is stuck at 5169? If it breaks through, it'll keep going up. If it doesn't, we'll pull back.)

The eu has 1838.

The Euro reached 1778, but I lost the pound, and instead of waiting and took it to 1.5050, because there was plenty of time there, I started to buy it on the fall and got the buy price at 1.5165.

stranger:

Do I need it?)))

See how the pound is stuck at 5169? If it breaks through, it'll keep going up. If it doesn't, we'll pull back.)

The eu has 1838.

The Euro reached 1778, but I lost the pound, and instead of waiting and took it to 1.5050, because there was a lot of time there, I started to win it like a brake and got the buy price at 1.5165.

On my screenshot the level from which the dance begins is also shown in yellow )))) 18395 was there )))

artikul:
On my screenshot the level from which the dance begins is also drawn in yellow )))) 18395 was there ))))

stranger:

Numerology shows places of accumulation of volumes )))) I made this hypothesis a year ago )))
Reason: