FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1516

Ishim:
At least come out of the corner - look around ))))
And you should nail the trendlines tighter, they are chattering on the chart when crossing to a smaller timeframe. Show me a chart where you have a clear bounce, at least on the hour, not to mention the minutes))))

Ishim:

TFs are conditional ? (it is clear where the wind is blowing from - listen to the practitioners) peak on H4 - not visible on D1

(Bummer))) Are you really stupid or are you just pretending))) How many years do I have to tell you -
There's a tick flow from the liquidity providers... dealing or not)))
It is filtered (the filters may change several times a year)... Then any TFs are sliced...

Ishim:
I'm telling you there's an old template, (you know the minimized window in mt4) )))) when I see you I can open it and take a screenshot.(I'm not interested in anything else - it might be wrong - but it always shows right!)

Can't you take a screenshot? Well, send me a template, and I'll take a screenshot and prove that your trend ones are crawling. And the older they are, the bigger the error accumulates.

If you think I'm gonna steal your pattern, erase all but one line.

Vizard_:

It's non-conformism. )))

Nestradamus:
Can't you take a screenshot? Just send me the template and I'll take a screenshot and prove that your trendlines crawl. And the older they are, the more the error accumulates.

I have déjà vu )))) Probably 5 years ago or more he was told a hundred times - fix the lines at least ))))

But he didn't... Fuzzy logic... Fuzzy logic...)))

Ishim:
i got a banana from africa )))) (when i have time i go to m1 tp - 7-8pp sl 13, on 3-4 deals one moose)
What a woodpecker))))

Ishim:
I'm just telling you without any proof, while the price "goes down" on D1(1 candle), during that time it goes up 5-6 times and "goes down" on H1. (on H4 it might be 2-3 times - it might not)

I stand up for the teacher=))

The trend line should be built!!!! but it only needs to be built from a level (as I found out from a quarterly level) and, paradoxically, only for 3 months. The crossing of quarterly option levels and trend is very often support and resistance, but you have to do some additional calculations and other indukes. In this case I just look at the volume at the level and some other things =)

Ishim:
i got a banana from africa )))) (When i have time, i go to m1, 7-8pp sl 13, 3-4 trades, one moose)
I don't know what to do with this, but it's crazy, manual scalping is 100% loss, as you see on the pomme.

Ishim:
I'm sick of your company!
Teacher, have mercy, don't leave me, you make me sick))))
Reason: