FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1510

Ishim:
clowns )))))))))))))
Bad behavior...
Punished. With a plum )))

Drain...


THANK YOU DEAR VETERANS !
WE REMEMBER ! PROUD !

HAPPY VICTORY DAY !!!


Adjusting the forecast for the pound. Nah 57)))

+

And keep the audi for the holiday, otherwise you can only wait for a 20p dash from the Teacher)

If the pound goes up like that, I think the eu will go up as well.

Can you draw a picture for the euR?

stranger:

And keep the audi for the holiday, otherwise you can only expect a 20-pip dash from the Teacher)

Audi waiting 7810-15, Pound 5137+-10.

Good luck. Happy Holidays to all!

stranger:

Adjusting the forecast for the pound. Nah 57)))

What's the forecast on Saturday resurrection, the market is asleep, people are blowing
Zogman:

If the pound goes up like that, I think the eu will go up as well.

Can you draw a picture for the euR?

No, I do not trade it. "If the pound, then the euro" is a misconception.