FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1520

stranger:
Nestradamus, to yesterday's talk, today's move is 180pp on the pound and 74pp on the euro, see why now?)
and potonceal another 80

Roman Busarov:
and potonceal another 80

And broke all the cuts, which indicates that the upward trend continues.

Until 90% or more buyers come in and the price reaches the upper zone, now 1.58, it is safe to keep buying, only then a pullback down is possible.

I wonder if Eidler is still waiting for the tractor)

stranger:

And broke all the cuts, which indicates that the upwards trend continues.

Until 90% or more buyers come in and the price reaches the upper zone, now 1.58, it is safe to keep buying, only then a pullback down is possible.

I wonder if Eidler is still waiting for the tractor).

not broke=) not even close to 59 yet =) i would say closer to 59

Roman Busarov:
didn't break=) hasn't even reached it yet =) i would say closer to 59

Well, if the high of the current, quarterly contract is not resistance, then it is not broken, as for the total high, it will get higher every day, that's why I wrote "as of today 1.58".

And poor Sensei is still waiting for 80-100 pips from euro)))

stranger:
Well, if the high of the current, quarterly contract is not resistance, then it's not broken, as for the total high, it will get higher every day, that's why I wrote "as of today 1.58".
the high of the quarter contract is 1.60 exactly =)

stranger:

And do you ieno trade?

PS

A round of applause for the pound forecast.

Roman Busarov:
hai kavartala 1.60 exactly =)
Yeah no, didn't look online but as of this morning it was 1.5512, the total was 1.5783.

Zogman:

And do you ieno trade?

PS

Applause for the pound forecast.

No, it's counting down, that's a bummer)

Vizard_:
I have to look for it on the bum to unload it from mt4. Everything is written there in the code (settings).
From other sources simply in the same format (example file attached)
you feed the data and that's it You may draw it now)))

Sorcerer, you're not reading carefully! The history is all holey, I've downloaded it from various sources, I haven't found a complete one. If you find it in minutes, at least from '99, I'll bow at your feet.

stranger:
Nestradamus, to yesterday's talk, today's move is 180pp on the pound and 74pp on the euro, see why now?)

Couldn't you answer right away yesterday for volatility?

stranger:
Yeah no, didn't watch online, but as of this morning it was 1.5512, the total was 1.5783.
that's the difference=) i only watch online when it approaches the important ones =) and they are zeros this quarter.
Reason: