FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1512

Zogman:

From the picture the euro and the pound are well connected.

My feeling is that there is a link with the lag - a strong move starts on one pair in a few days will repeat on the other.

Н1

1. 25 = -0.69

2. 100 = 0.26

http://ru.investing.com/forex-tools/%D0%9A%D0%B0%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%BA%D1%83%D0%BB%D1%8F%D1%82%D0%BE%D1%80-%D0%9A%D0%BE%D1%80%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%BB%D1%8F%D1%86%D0%B8%D0%B8-%D0%92%D0%B0%D0%BB%D1%8E%D1%82

Калькулятор корреляции валют — Investing.com
Калькулятор корреляции валют — Investing.com
  • ru.investing.com
Этот информер отображает корреляцию основных, экзотических пар и кроссов.

vizard

are these graphs for a few days?
How about years and play with shifts ?

stranger:
I don't have any losses)
Are you trading with your hands or a robot?

Zogman:
vizard

are these graphs for a few days?
How about years and play with shifts ?

I said H1 = clockwork ))))

I gave you the link... play ))))

Roman Busarov:

there is always risk, it's just that the proportion of risk is regulated by the lot=)

Hello to all with the past...

Myth do not advocate, Old specifically stated - he has no losses. And since there are no losses, what are the risks? Walk the whole cutlet, like Moby taught us...

Falcon taught us to reduce risk. With 1/10 leverage, he's been in a slump for two years... super trader...

Nestradamus:

Myth don't advocate, Old has specifically stated - he has no losses. And since there are no losses, what are the risks? Walk the whole cutlet, like Moby taught us...

Falcon taught us to reduce risk. With 1/10 leverage, he's been in a slump for two years... super trader...

It's possible he has no losses. 20-40 pips loss can be repaid with no problem.

i.e. a drawdown of 100 pips is completely natural with a profit of 500+ pips and it doesn't pay off. better to make a certain percentage each year. In my opinion, it is better to steadily make a certain percentage per year, which is sufficient for a comfortable life.

Now we are going to make a semi-automatic adviser, and we will see what happens.

If you are willing to bake, I can share the idea with subsequent support. will work for 5-6 pairs. I WILL BE ABLE TO USE IT IN 5 OR 6 PAIRS.

Nestradamus:

Myth don't lawyer up, Old has specifically stated - he has no losses. And since there are no losses, what are the risks? Walk the whole cutlet, like Moby taught us...

I don't know how to do it... But you're right, Myth is right. Myth correctly said, pips 20-30 does not go in your direction and cut closer to the opening, do not wait by the sea, I do not consider it a loss, since November 20, I had two losses.

http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/68823-optsionnie-urovni-avtorskie-ili-nestandartnie-metodi?p=12552175&viewfull=1#post12552175

stranger:

The risk is just regulated by the lot size, sitting for years in the drawdown is idiotic, the Guru proved it. Myth is right, 20-30 pips do not go in your direction and cut closer to the opening, do not wait for the weather, I do not take it as a loss, I have had it twice since November 20.

http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/68823-optsionnie-urovni-avtorskie-ili-nestandartnie-metodi?p=12552175&viewfull=1#post12552175

old one, they don't believe us =) and when they start believing us, we already roll over=)))

Roman Busarov:
old, they don't believe us =)) and when they start believing us, we're already flipping out =)))
I don't want them to believe it either, god forbid, I'm fine with most people looking at the patterns on the chart)))

stranger:

Therisk is just regulated by the lot size, sitting for years in the drawdown is idiotic, the Guru proved it. Myth is right, 20-30 pips do not go in your direction and cut closer to the opening, do not wait for the weather, I do not take it as a loss, I have had it twice since November 20.

That's my point, it's all adjustable. And you 20%... Any pair can be adjusted to your greed level, that's why I asked why don't you trade eur?
Reason: