FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1519

Ishim:
мож - защитный ордер 100пп. - вообще то ей там делать нечего, 1.11 уровень когда сверху пойдёт.

A gratuitous gift to YOU)))

stranger:

There was no need to wait for the weekend. The software does not have its own connection to the DC or any quotation source. And the history is suggested to be copied from MT.

Nestradamus:
Didn't need to wait for the weekend. This program has no proprietary link to the DC or any source of quotes. And the history is suggested to be copied from MT.

It's not a problem to rip off and you don't have to wait either, there's a function in the settings called "show non-trading days". The developers claimed that the corners are not redrawn, i.e. they do not shift.

Oh, half of the pound +$103 taken, let the other one hang)

Ishim:
wrote 80-100 pips, why are you charging 1.13 there...asshole (don't write me I'm an asshole - I'm fine that way... )

stranger:

It's not a problem to rip off and you don't have to wait for anything either, there's a function in the settings called "show non-trading days". The developers claimed that the corners are not redrawn, i.e. they do not shift.

Oh, half of the pound +$103 taken, let the other one hang)

The whole problem is history. In MT it's truncated. There are no quotes for Saturday hours and trading starts on Sunday, not Monday 00. And weekends are the easiest problem to solve.

Nestradamus:
The whole problem is history. In MT, it has been cut back. There are no quotes for Saturday hours and trading starts on Sunday, not Monday 00. The weekend is the easiest problem to solve.
Can you read the csv? If it does... just save the history from wherever you need it... ...in a folder and feed it to the program...

Vizard_:
Does it read csv? If so... just save the history from wherever you need it... ...in a folder and feed it to the software...
It reads.

Nestradamus:
On the bum to unload from mt4. Everything is written in the code there (settings).
From other sources simply in the same format (example file attached)
you feed the data and that's it Draw as you wish )))
Files:
L.zip  21 kb

Vizard_:
On the bum to unload from mt4. Everything is written in the code there (settings).
From other sources simply in the same format (example file attached)
you feed the data and that's it... Draw as you wish )))).
Make it for the Teacher, so that the money to HIM on the pomme draws....

Nestradamus, to yesterday's talk, today's move is 180pp on the pound and 74pp on the euro, see why now?)
Reason: