FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1523

Roman Busarov:
The market's goal is to screw the majority so that the minority earns, I think it's clear =)

It's not clear. Clients mostly drain the spread, I've done the analysis myself.

Pound forecast for tomorrow and that's the end of the festive action)

Nestradamus:

The DCs, on the other hand, want to make money on us. Have you ever wondered why it is difficult to enter the market during sharp movements? Has anyone ever managed to do it?

Even though modern computers can conduct hundreds of thousands of transactions per second. If we assume that the dealer has tens of thousands of clients and they all press a button at the same time, there are enough resources to process all the orders. But this never happens because it is not profitable for the dealer...

When you get a free terminal, quotes, 500 leverage and more, you also have claims))) Hilarious ... Now it's less so + the ehn...

Many years ago there was a forex best ... I do not remember the exact name ... well - it was from a bank and there the connection sold up to 40 min ! with a terminal... srvak was going down...

and i was on pips...that's where i got scared)) got out of there fast... people there were very indignant ))))

Zogman:

I don't know how many requests a second the metac server can handle, I think it's a thousand (that's just a guess).

Parsing messages, logging them into the database, checking if the price has gone off, checking limits...

Of course, they've got a third-genius stump and a 90s-era operating system... I'm guessing they've got a better machine than the high-frequency ones.

stranger:
You have revealed America to us)))

You want to close? Tell me what multibillionaire needs fleas like you and me. Eagles don't catch flies, let alone fleas...

Nestradamus:

Of course, they've got a third-genius stump and a 90s-era operating system... I'm guessing they've got better hardware than the high-frequency ones.

You want to close? Tell me what multibillionaire needs fleas like you and me. Eagles don't catch flies, let alone fleas...

You got it all mixed up.) I agree about the brokers. About mm, they don't need you and me, there are hedgefonds, that's their main fish they catch, well, and a couple of other varieties of critters)))

Nestradamus:

No, not just extremes. If a hole is encountered as the trajectory is calculated, the trajectory is distorted.

I couldn't find anything on ducas. And the ticks are not friendly with time...

https://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/russian/marketwatch/historical/

There's not much there when you look at it quickly... In tf you have to slice them yourself...

Исторический Data Feed :: Dukascopy Bank SA | Swiss Forex Bank | ECN Broker | Managed accounts | Swiss FX trading platform
  • www.dukascopy.com
Dukascopy представляет свой Поток Исторических Данных. Данные охватывают все доступные инструменты Dukascopy и могут быть интегрированы в самых разнообразных клиентских приложениях, включая информационные таблицы, графики и т.д. Назначение Данные предоставляются пользователям исключительно для личного использования, с целью  тестирования и...

Vizard_:

Getting a free terminal, quotes, 500 leverage and more, you also have claims))) hilarious... Now it's more or less + the ehn...

Many years ago there was a forex best ... I do not remember the exact name ... well - it was from a bank and there the connection sold up to 40 min ! with a terminal... the swap was going down...

and i was on pips...that's where i got scared)) got out of there fast... people there were very indignant ))))

I remember that time, I was losing money at the Forex Club. But in those days the news was really good. I had a funny time trading the Italian lira. If the weather forecast for the weekend was bad, the lira would fall. The main thing was not to get the weather forecast wrong.

Nestradamus:

Of course, they've got a third-genius stump and an operating system from the 1990s... I'm guessing they've got better hardware than the high-frequency ones.

Read the server manual on MT... they made it for cunnies... but that's the price of shoulder and so on... don't like it, go to the exchange... + the glass there...

All right, looks like 1.5612 is the high for the pound today)

Nestradamus:
I remember there was a time when I was losing money at the Forex club. But in those days quotations were clear on the news. It was fun to trade the Italian lira. If the weather forecast for the weekend was bad, the lira would fall. The main thing was not to get the weather forecast wrong.
If I find it later... I'll show you a joke...
Reason: