FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1513

Nestradamus:
That's my point, everything is adjustable. And you're 20%... Any pair can be adjusted to your greed level, that's why I asked why you don't trade the eu?
Because I trade pound, how do you add 20% volatility to euro?) I love the way it flies)))

stranger:
Because I trade the pound, how do you add 20% volatility to the euro?) Love the way it flies)))
Well now I see. Gonna have to pick the pound to compare....

Pound Asians didn't pull up, nor could they)

Nestradamus:
I see. I'll have to poke around the pound to compare...
Actually, what I say never mind, only HIS word means something here, and we are all demons-slitters and we have no monitoring)

stranger:
Actually, what I say never mind, only HIS word means something here, and we're all dems-slitters and we don't have monitoring)
Old man, don't warn me. I know you're just as dumb as he is. Only he flashes his trash (and gets it), while you keep it under wraps.)

Nestradamus:
Old, do not warn. I know you're just as dumb as he is. Only he flashes his trash (for which he gets), while you keep it a secret)))

How long have you been doing Gunn? A long time. Are you ready to put all your work on it and the ts here? I don't. He wanted to become a great manager, but it did not work out and he became a clown. I've never set myself such a goal and I told them to trade only on their own, so I can share my views on the market, and only on holidays).

I can only share my views on the market, i.e. on holidays.)

On the pound on MT5, and here it is)

stranger:

How long have you been doing Gunn? A long time. Are you ready to put all your work on it and the ts here? I don't. He wanted to become a great manager, but it did not work out and he became a clown. I've never set myself such a goal and I told them to trade only on their own, so I can share my views on the market, and only on holidays).

I can only share my views on the market, i.e. on holidays.)

On the pound on the MT5, and here it is)

I post them regularly. In my screenshots the corners, the way of construction which no one is interested in, so there is no deciphering it. I offer templates, but I'm not sure anyone uses them. TC also do not, and why - helpers and resisters do not require it.

The plan is to create "clouds" of resistance. Principle - if you draw corners from each vertex, the screen will be mush like HIM, and each angle has its own effect and can not be excluded. When I figure out how to create these very "clouds", hopefully it will be easier to predict.

Nestradamus:

I post them regularly. My screenshots show corners whose construction method no one is interested in, so there is no deciphering it. I offer templates, but I'm not sure if anyone uses them. TC also do not, and why - helpers and resisters do not require it.

The plan is to create "clouds" of resistance. Principle - if you draw corners from each vertex, the screen will be mush like HIM, and each angle has its own effect and can not be excluded. When I figure out how to create these very "clouds", hopefully it will be easier to predict.

This is what I've always tried to put into HIS twisted brain))))

Ishim:

You can see how it has broken away from the trend line! The fact that it will go to the lower trend lines is not a fact - you need a smaller pattern there.

Ifyou do not know what to do with it, you may be right, but it will be very profitable.

We are waiting for a new grail, Master.
Reason: