FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1509

Nestradamus:

When an artist is asked, "Why the hell did you paint a red horse? There's no such thing." He says proudly: "That's how I see it..."

That's how the Shaman, when he wants to explain something, he uses words that only he can understand...

No, I can understand the words, but the meaning of what he's saying...

stranger:
No, I understand the words, but the meaning of what was said
Where do we, behind the furnace, understand the intentions of a "creative" person

Nestradamus:
Where do we, behind the furnace, understand the intentions of a "creative" person?
So all the old-timers have long since made up their minds, but HE is still a creative person)))

stranger:
So all the old-timers have long since made up their minds, but HE is still a creative person)))
Live and learn, ...

Nestradamus:
Live and learn, ...
and what do you want to learn from the idiots (wheelers what's their name - toxic addicts? it's like who sniffs - and they also sniff at the doll )

to the wheelwrights - glory!

Ishim:

Lesorub:

to the wheelwrights - glory!

that's right, it's all market! (((( the position is neutral - now until monday. (although the dem dems are still puffing away at the weekend as well)))))

Flying over the cuckoo's nest ))))

http://www.alpari.ru/ru/investor/pamm/324834/

Инвестиции в ПАММ-счет Solo drums с доходностью -32.2%
Инвестиции в ПАММ-счет Solo drums с доходностью -32.2%
  • www.alpari.ru
Данный график мониторинга используемого кредитного плеча показывает отношение номинальной стоимости открытых ордеров к средствам ПАММ-счета. График мониторинга доходности строится на основе цены пая: Доходность = Цена пая - 100. Графики могут быть построены с помощью свечей или линии. Каждая свеча отображает изменения в течение торгового...

Vizard_:

Flying over the cuckoo's nest ))))

http://www.alpari.ru/ru/investor/pamm/324834/

It's about time we had our own - clowns )))))))))))))
Reason: