FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1515

Ishim:
Very important feature of the ray is that there is no ray until the price crosses it, it sort of turns it on, from the last high of 1.3990 there is no ray yet ((((. On H4 it works the same way - you can wait for the working ray there. (Yes, I already drew Damus here...on H4)
The owner is the boss... our job is to offer...

stranger:
I haven't understood HIS words of wisdom for six years and I'm afraid I'm unlikely I'll ever understand them.
did you put your shoe on the chandelier when you tried to understand it? =)

stranger:
I haven't understood HIS words of wisdom for 6 years and I'm afraid I don't think I'll ever understand them, I'm just not cut out for it.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/58256/page33

Теория рынка
Теория рынка
  • www.mql5.com
Цопт - оптимальная цена, позволяющая получить максимальную прибыль;. - Страница 33 - Категория: общее обсуждение

stranger:
I haven't understood HIS words of wisdom for 6 years now and I'm afraid I'm unlikely I'll ever understand them, I'm not given to it.

I guess you have to be ELECTED to understand HIM. Or even to be THEY themselves. ))

that's the beauty of quarterly levels =)

Ishim:
and who told you that I would write clearly? )))))))))))))
Do you already unequivocally identify yourself with HIM ? ))) Then your insults are incomprehensible. Smile. )))

Ishim:
and who told you that I would write clearly? )))))))))))))
then why write at all?

Ishim:
Very important feature of the ray is not present until it is crossed by the price, it kind of switches it on, from the last high 1.3990 there is no ray ((((. On H4 it works the same way - you can wait for the ray to work there. (Yes, I already drew Damus here...on H4)

It's been proven to you a million times that the TF is conditional. Divide the candles into 4 days, 20 hours, 55 minutes, the picture will change slightly, but the result will be the same. And your delusions come from the floating of your trends. They float because the distance between the points that form them is short. If you don't believe me, try an experiment. On a 15-minute chart draw two parallel lines. One point in one day and the other in two or three days. Then move to a daily or weekly chart and you will see that the parallelism is gone.

FOREX - Trends, predictions and implications 2015

Ishim, 2015.05.11 08:41

and Damus won't ((((( (looking at m5 )))))))

My angles are pegged to the max, and don't float. So I'm not tied, to any TF.

Ishim:

TFs are conditional ? (it's clear where the wind blows from - listen to the practitioners) peak on H4 - not visible on D1 - the same many times I wrote you, trading on H1 5-6 trades can fit inside 1 D1 candle.

On m15..... - Spare me this joy. (I'll tell you a secret: I don't plan trading on trends at all!)

Don't you think? Only those peaks that turn out to be inside of a candle when moving to a higher TF can get lost. But it is natural, because they are not hai or low.

Write about how many deals you can fit into the annual candlestick

Ishim:

TFs are conditional ? (it's clear where the wind blows from - listen to the practitioners) peak on H4 - not visible on D1 - the same many times I wrote you, trading on H1 5-6 trades can fit inside 1 D1 candle.

On m15..... - Spare me this joy. (I'll tell you a secret: I do not plan to trade on trend lines at all!)

You are told that there is no H1, or H4, or D, and you rub it in like a sheep.
Reason: