FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1651

Vizard_:
I see... I thought you were using them on a weekly basis too... I was looking at the same thing a long time ago (daily, weekly)...
I did a little spinning and then I gave it up... I didn't use monthly and quarterly... although the expirations could probably be seen...

In the beginning of this thread, I threw in a story about what I've been able to sell.

Now, I need to add another 16k digits, but I'm running out of time.

Roman Busarov:

In the beginning of this thread, I threw in a story about what I've been able to sell.

Now, I need to add another 16k digits, but I'm running out of time. in one day, the workers can actually calculate up to 1k data, and then I just get crazy.

what do you think oh ?

Zogman:
what do you think oh?
with your hands =)

Roman Busarov:

As for now, I still need 16 000 digits, but I'm running out of time.

The weekly ones are the smallest and are only to be watched to support the trousers)

stranger:

The weekly ones are the smallest and are only watched for the support of the trousers)

Oh, yeah. Just a little piece of cake. One tooth. ))

stranger:

The weekly ones are the smallest and are only watched for the support of the trousers)

what are the red squares ?

Zogman:
what are the red squares?
A simplified version of Malevich's painting...

Roman Busarov:
with your hands =)

can they be counted on a ruble dollar ?

stranger:
A simplified version of a Malevich painting...
that's what you do for a living - you copy Malevich)

Zogman:
that's what you do for a living - you copy Malevich.)
No, that's not my main occupation, in fact, I sell sunflower seeds at the bazaar....
Reason: