Are you ready to entrust dealing centres with at least $10,000? - page 2

Igor Makanu:

conclusion? well either you are a bad marketer and the pricing of your products in the Market (and your blog) is not logical, more like .... I won't, it's all shallow....

or you are not a person with a 100k deposit.

I admit at once, I do not know you, but that is my opinion as an outsider.

;)

I have experience, I share it with the person who asked the question nothing more, maybe someone else will find it useful, I tell him that forex is not as bad as many people think and if the company has a good regulator, it is quite a reliable company. I have not said anything about when the account was, is there now, what percentage of it is, where the money comes from and other things, I do not advertise anything, I do not offer anything, that is, the information is obviously not enough to make adequate conclusions. Market for me is not a business that's for sure) so it lies, sometimes something falls on the account no more. For a long time I have not posted anything there and the reasons are many. Most of the developments are simply incomprehensible to people.

There is also a story about who is like who).
I have a friend, he has a monthly income of 400k rubles, it is clearly above the average Russian). He does not have a car, he rides what he has, he lives with his parents in peace, he is not married, he wears sneakers and a hoodie, he has no iPhone and uses a cheap Samsung. By all the criteria offered by society, he clearly doesn't look like someone who has a decent sum of money lying around in his account. But he doesn't seem to care much for the opinion of others.)

Maxim Romanov:
I have experience, I share it with the person who asked the question nothing more, maybe someone else will find it useful, I tell you that forex is not as bad as many people think and if a company has a good regulator, it is quite a reliable company.

What can you tell us about regulators? Which regulator is the priority in this field? I hope it is not forbidden to discuss forex regulators here. As far as I know in Belarus certain of our brokers are regulated by the Central Bank of Belarus.

Any opinion on regulators would be interesting.

If the dealing centre is normal, you can trust it. Another question is how to find one. Can anyone share their experience of dealing with a dealing centre?

Vitaly Stepanov:
Are you ready to entrust dealing centres with at least $10,000 on a deposit, even if you have a profitable strategy?

If you have a license from the Central Bank of Russia

I would trust any brokerage house with 100k quid, but only in a demo account. :)

Vasilii Apostolidi:

If you have a licence from the CBRF

I know a broker who has a licence from the Central Bank of Russia. But the problem is that in the RF this broker only allows trading between 9:00 and 18:00.

It associates only with the ruble currency pairs. That is why I rule it out.

Vitaly Stepanov:

I know a broker who has a licence from the RF bank. But the problem is that in the RF this broker only allows trading between 9:00 and 18:00.

It only fits in with the rouble pairs. That is why I exclude it.

I mean, they have a forex license in the RF, the pairs are the same there and the trading is the same. AUDUSD and others

Vasilii Apostolidi:

I mean those who have a Forex license in Russia, they have the same pairs and trade the same way. AUDUSD and others.

I think you are confusing the general name of the broker. and the specific unit (company) that has the above licence.

I only know of one broker with a central bank licence that you can trade with 24/7. And it works in Belarus. But to put money on the deposit one has to pay a 20% commission when transferring money through a bank in the country.

Vasilii Apostolidi:

I mean those who have a Forex license in Russia, they have the same pairs and trade the same way. AUDUSD and others.

I was looking for a broker not so long ago with the possibility to trade crosses - I have not found any one, there are only majors, but there is no profit to be made on them. All the money is in crosses.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I was looking for a broker with the possibility to trade crosses not so long ago - I couldn't find any, only majors, but there's no money to be made on them.

Well, it is no problem to make crosses using MQLs.

But the spreads... It's hard to make money on them...

Reason: