FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1639

Anatoli Kazharski:

Oh, look what I got in the mail. Told you wavehunters would be at their throats about "Wave C" on the pound. )))

Should have been expected)))

stranger:
I also have no stops, but if I see that I'm "going the wrong way" I cut without any doubts, loci is a self-deception, but over the past six months I have cut twice.
I agree about self-deception, I'm more comfortable that way, I see the minus and I fight it ))

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
I agree about self-deception, I am more comfortable that way, I see the minus and I fight it)).
In our countries, the post-Soviet ones, it's a kind of illness to fight everything)))) Can't you just not create problems that you have to deal with later? ))))

stranger:
In our post-Soviet countries, it is a kind of a disease to fight everything))) Can't you just not create problems that you have to fight later? ))))
It's not interesting that way )))

stranger:
In our post-Soviet countries, it is a kind of a disease to fight everything))) Can't you just not create problems that you have to fight later? ))))

Eh Old))) Put your words into God's ears... If only pendostan and Euros had been built ...)) set wheat prices etc... I was dreaming ...)))

Who knows what the grandmother is saying to the people there?

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

on the redhead by the end of the year, forecast

A picture would be a little bigger. I doubt the greenback will cut either. Soros has promised that the maximum price of gold this year will not exceed 1400

stranger:
Yeah, I saw the news, came and looked at it, it's good) And the euro went up, we bought it for a reason

that manta-boy is really freaking out.

Thank you!

stranger:
I take it everyone is in mourning?)

As I understand it, the bottom chest at 1.08 does not like corrections though and sucks the profusers right in.
Thanks!

Vizard_:

Eh Old))) You're words to God's ears ... If only pendostan and euros had been built ...)) set the price of wheat ... I was daydreaming ...)))

Wizard, did they let you out?)))
Reason: