FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1583

stranger:
Ask fellow shoppers, they'll tell you))))) See, they're all running out to change, so it's on.)
Why aren't they stocking up?

Alexey Busygin:
Why didn't they stock up?
Why are you asking me, ask them?)

stranger:
So what are you asking me, ask them)))

I was buying.

Yeah, the breakdown at 1.134 was a bust.

I thought it would keep going.

and then I went over.......

stranger:
So what are you asking me for, ask them)))
A couple got nailed, banned The hunt for the teacher and his duckbills has begun.

Alexey Busygin:
A couple got nabbed, banned The hunt for the teacher and his platypus has begun.
Again nothing is understood, Teacher is a platypus, pokemon, etc. ))))

Zogman:

I was buying.

Yeah, the breakdown at 1.134 was a bust.

I thought it would keep going.

and then I went over.......

I thought it would go further and i thought it would be the next one... So you say, why should i buy it?)

stranger:
Why do I ask, for almost three hours I was admiring the way they were selling to you, almost handing it to you - take it, buy it, good price, let's go further up, high, high......
Strange, you're not cheering me up - you used to tell me to sell the pound - you used to draw pickles there, tomatoes and cucumbers, now you've changed the trend... Psilocybin rules?

Daniil Stolnikov:
Strange, you're not cheering me up - you said you had to salt the pound, now you've changed the trend... Psilocybin rules?
Read it carefully. ;)

Anatoli Kazharski:
Read it carefully. ;)
You wouldn't believe it - sometimes I'm very attentive. Let me get a screenshot if you don't believe me.

Daniil Stolnikov:
You won't believe it - sometimes I'm very attentive. Let me get a screen shot if you don't believe me.
You don't have to. You just don't understand him or me. )))
Reason: