huiz it doll?)
Iz it doll. Iz itt roundabout))

neyron:
huiz et puppet?)
puppeteer.

and the pound is stamping levels:

_new-rena:
Puppeteer.
I knew it, I knew it, I knew there was a bastard sitting there watching me when I placed my bet and immediately turned the other way.....

neyron:
I knew it, I knew it, I knew there was a bastard sitting there watching me when I made a bet and immediately turned the price the other way.....
This scum, he keeps an eye on a couple of million traders and turns the price the same way for all of them. What a nonsense, though :)

neyron:
aaaaaa I knew it, I knew it, I knew there was some bastard sitting there watching me when I made my bet and immediately turned the other way.....
That's right, all things considered, you're the wallpaper of the machine. (psychological)

Ishim:
everything is right, everything is calculated, you wallpaper the machine. (psychological)

you can't hide a thought...

server:
This bastard manages to keep an eye on a couple of million traders - and turns the price the same way for all of them. This is nonsense, though :)
I don't have the exact formula, but I'm sure that those who run the show have a mathematical model, which includes all possible actions of the crowd. As a result, no matter where you open, the price is bound to go against. Unless you are an arbitrageur. And there is nothing special or supernatural about it - we live in the 21st century, you guys!

mmmoguschiy:
I don't have the exact formula, but I'm more than sure that those running the round robin have a mathematical model that includes all the possible crowd actions. As a result, no matter where you open, the price is bound to go against it. Unless you are an arbitrageur. And there's nothing special and supernatural about it - we live in the 21st century, people!
In addition, there are open buy, sell deals and stops to them. (what can I say about the pendants in the market - )))))))))))))

_new-rena:

I'll try to justify the dummy (trying my hand at the topic - support/resistance levels)

the road north is more than open

On the pound there is a lot of freedom. By the way, where did the profile come from? KD?
Reason: