FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1391

Sold )))) Time's up )))

Get a separate topic on alcohol and drugs.

artikul:

Sold )))) Time's up )))

not bad over 500 points)

neyron:
not bad over 500 points)
80 total.

I see what this is about - Fed rate hikes may be delayed - bullshit

play that phrase like dumb kittens with a string

mmmoguschiy:
Instead of labeling you and attributing false ideals, you'd better read the post carefully one more time and turn on what you advise everyone to turn on. What's that got to do with gluttony? I'm talking about the volume of your breasts and the volume of fluid they produce.

Mighty, is it hard to google it and quietly withdraw from the debate? Do you have to poke your nose in it?

Well, there you have it:The daily milk allowance for a newborn depends on the baby's weight - at three weeks of life, it should be 1/5 of its own weight.

Source:http://lady7.net/moloko-dlja-novorozhdennyh.html

And now for the labels. I have the right to call you illiterate (you can't even Google it), narcissistic (your own posts uber alles) and illogical!

Молоко для новорожденных – норма, количество, виды
Молоко для новорожденных – норма, количество, виды
  • lady7.net
Для новорожденного ребенка нет ничего лучше, чем грудное молоко. В нем содержатся все необходимые витамины и микроэлементы, которые способствуют формированию крепкой иммунной системы и организма в целом. Материнское молоко – это одновременно еда и питье, обеспечивающие полный рацион младенца. Поэтому так важно соблюдать правила и нормы...

Nestradamus:

Mighty, is it hard to Google it and quietly withdraw from the debate? Do you have to poke your nose in it?

Well, there you have it:The daily milk allowance for a newborn depends on the baby's weight - at three weeks of life, it should be 1/5 of its own weight.

Source:http://lady7.net/moloko-dlja-novorozhdennyh.html

And now for the labels. I have the right to call you illiterate (you can't even Google it), narcissistic (own messages uber alles) and illogical!

do you have children, illiterate? wife?

mmmoguschiy:
Do you have kids, literate? A wife?

Didn't you learn commas in school? You're a literate...

You don't have a clue about the subject, so you want to jump?

artikul:

Sold )))) Time's up )))

The volumes have definitely run out in KD...

Nestradamus:

Didn't you learn commas in school? You're a literate...

Nothing to say on the subject, so you decided to jump in?

I lead you to the point and you ignore it. Anyway, when you have a nursing wife and kids, then you'll understand.
Reason: