FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 652

Speculator_:
This is so background. The tool, opening and closing times are chosen by stranger

Are you going to give me an exam? What's the purpose? Do you want to invest or do you want to give me money? I don't need both.

And if you want to put on a show, that's not the right place either.

I wanted to monitor the account, but I thought about it and came to the conclusion that I do not need it.

So there will be no movie))))

stranger:

Are you going to give me an exam? What's the purpose? Do you want to invest or do you want to give me money? I don't need both.

And if you want to put on a show, that's not the point either.

I wanted to monitor the account, but I thought about it and came to the conclusion that I do not need it.

So there will be no movie)))

Too bad, it would have been interesting :)

Alexey:
Pity, that would have been interesting :)
Everyone should be interested in their own thing, go up to a man on the street and ask him how much money he has in his pocket and what his salary is. I'll be watching.

stranger:
Everyone should be interested in their own thing, go up to a man on the street and ask him how much money he has in his pocket and what his salary is. I will be watching.
Excuse me, are you a pensioner? Or an ex-military? (There are no exes. I mean retired).

stranger:
Everyone should be interested in their own thing, go up to a man in the street and ask him how much money he has in his pocket and what his salary is. I will be watching.
It is clear with you that when a man has nothing to show for it, he starts referring to the intimacy of the question.

Alexey:
It is clear with you that when a person has nothing to show you, he starts referring to the intimacy of the issue.
To be clear, I wasn't going to show you anything, as this is the result of a lot of work.

stranger:

And if you want to put on a show, that's not the right place either.

So there will be no movie)))

You choose who you are! If you are not even able to answer elementary questions about trading. Why present yourself as something you are not. I take your refusal as an inability to trade in the market.

Speculator_:
You choose who you are! If you can't even answer basic questions about trading. Why pretend to be something you are not. I take your refusal as an inability to trade in the market.
I don't know how to trade. Question removed) My son, you can take your peers for a punt)))

stranger:
Just to be clear - I wasn't going to show you anything, as these are the results of a lot of work.

stranger:
I don't know how to trade. Question removed?) My son, you can take your peers for a punt)))
Why are you insulting everyone respectable?
Reason: