[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 319

strangerr:

So why big, I opened on Insta yesterday without fanaticism and now the depo is almost 4 times.
Yesterday the movement was 130pp. on the Jew! what lot of the depo to enter that would increase by 4 times? (I need 400pp.)

strangerr:

Don't, I'm over 1000%.

and I have... 1100% +

Tantrik:
Yesterday a movement of 130pp. on the eu! what lot from the depo to enter that would increase in 4 times? (i have 400pp.)

(I got a lot more than 400)))) Why only EUR?

Tantrik, look for another broker ))))

strangerr:

And why only on euros, you have one pair in the terminal?)))

Tantrik, look for another broker ))))

With 1000 leverage - go all in - and the 1000% level is what? it's when in + and how many points of drawdown can you sustain - 20? (well, how much can you risk? - correctly 20 - 100 quid (everyone has his own level - about pocket money to risk))

Tantrik:
With a leverage of 1000 - go all in - and the 1000% level is what? it's when in the +, and how many points of drawdown can you sustain - 20? (well, what can you risk? - correctly 20 - 100 quid (everyone has his own level - about pocket money to risk)))

So it's a bonus Insta, here you can do what you want))))

I don't open like this in a normal account)))

strangerr:

So it's a bonus Insta, you can do what you like))))

cool! but i'm not on a bonus account, this is my real hundred on it. It's just this account for high risk experimentation. I'll close my sells on it and withdraw almost everything, leave 50 quid and start experimenting again )

strangerr:

So it's a bonus Insta, you can do what you like))))

Just remembered.... I once wrote that the dollar/frank was off can't be withdrawn from there?

MobileMan:

cool! but i'm not on the bonus account, and this is my real hundred on it. It's just that this account is for high risk experimentation. I'll close my sells on it and withdraw most of it, I'll leave 50 quid and start experimenting again )

I can tell by the lots. Explain to Tatrik about the accounts and that the franc hasn't fallen off yet))))

MobileMan:

Cool! But I'm not on the bonus account, that's my real hundred on it. It's just this account for high risk experimentation. I'll close my sells on it and withdraw most of it, I'll leave 50 quid and start experimenting again )

and i'm slowly earning $387 in 20 days - i think i'll take another 20 today and then i'll use the money to keep trading.

(and in the end those toads are a waste of time)

Reason: