THE IDEA EXCHANGE - page 29

DJSVARNOIY >> :

:))))))

Well, here come the comedians, another thing altogether:))))

There is some truth in every joke. Before arguing, it's always a good idea to look at a person's profile (click on their nickname). Maybe you shouldn't even bother :))

I don't give a shit about his profile, he is no authority for me, just like I am for him and everyone else here. I don't care how many figures under the picture, how much money he makes, and I don't care. Everyone has their own opinion, you just have to be careful what you say.

DJSVARNOIY >> :
I don't give a fuck about his profile, he's not an authority for me, how I am for him or for others here. I don't care how much he earns. I'm not an example.

Not on the boroban, on the ban. You can get bans for incontinence here, at least ask Roch. Roch is "aftorite" here.

DJSVARNOIY >> :
I don't give a fuck about his profile, he's not an authority figure to me.

Actually, when you're alone on the road with a broken down car, tapping on the cylinders, wiping the windows, and it still won't go, authority comes in very handy.

>> like they say, "don't spit in the well."

I'm sorry, I lost my temper again. Vinin is gone with my EAs.

DJSVARNOIY >> :
I'm sorry, I got mad, I closed in loss again. Vinin also disappeared with my EAs.

Vinin was on the forum today until late, but now it is 00:01, so I'm sorry.

Yes, he was, but he didn't reply to my messages in person :(

DJSVARNOIY >> :
Yes he was, but he did not answer on messages in private :(

I was, maybe I didn't notice it, maybe it glitches (you see, the forum is being rebuilt, repairs here and there,

It's only today that search is working fine without any glitches).

I apologize to Vinin, he wrote me in the mail, I missed it. Well, if you still on the subject branch who has a problem with ideas, I can advise the following: Bire, draw on paper, handwriting chart or print out any chart from the market and so that there was room for its continuation. Let them one of the classes (I do not know what they have there), try to predict in which direction the schedule will move and most importantly why? You may not hear ready-made solutions, but they will certainly come up with original ideas. And those who have their KINDORS may start an experiment right away.

DJSVARNOIY >> :
I don't give a shit about his profile, he's not an authority for me, like I am for him and for the other guys here. I don't care how much he earns. Everybody has his opinion, you should speak up.

You shouldn't do that, Comrade Integer is a very smart programmer. He writes expert advisors and indicators for mere kopecks.

Numbers under the avatar are nonsense, but I think he has helped many like you.

I liked his site (not advertising!!!!) very much. So maybe you shouldn't be so quick to cut corners, you might need help someday.

Reason: