FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 541

Lesorub:

how much is not a flea to you?


At 57 we'll be - I'll show you how much))

You really don't realise that staring at the clock on the monitor doesn't do anything, or are you just kidding?)))

[Deleted]
stranger:
He can still get back to 50 and something, they'll bury more than one depo here)
5050 и 5110 =)
Myth63:
5050 и 5110 =)
Somewhere almost as good as the trades on the profile.
[Deleted]
hehe, this is the eighth week of the Jap corridor over 500 pips=) but I'm glad it's not 800 like three weeks ago =)
[Deleted]
hehe, and audi in 82 want =)
Myth63:
hehe, and audi at 82 want =)
So why is the pound down, why isn't it going straight????)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
[Deleted]
stranger:
So why is the pound down, why isn't it going straight????)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
well i wrote that i called doll and asked what and how to arrange....=)
Myth63:
I wrote that I called the puppet and asked him how to organise....=)
So how do the kids live, did he think about it? This way and that way, call for the last time, if up - only up!!!)
stranger:

At 57 we will - I'll show you how much))

You really don't understand that staring at the clock on the monitor doesn't do anything or are you kidding?)))

I don't understand the bullshit.

all pussies ...

Lesorub:

I don't understand the empty bazaar.

It's all pussy...

I bought the pound at 5012 and will hold to 5650 minimum, maybe more to buy early next week. That's a particular bazaar.

You bought it? This is an empty bazaar, there's something here, there's something there, around the corner, etc...