FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 89

stranger:
Don't blaspheme, he's the only one.
He'll wait a while and maybe he'll figure it out. We should be looking for a new one.

_new-rena:
He'll wait a while and maybe he'll get it. We should be looking for a new one.
No, no one can draw like that

stranger:
Nah, nobody can draw like that
Until he gets the shit kicked out of his head, HE is inimitable.

I didn't see a woo on the euro yesterday, but there was clear selling on the chif, the main support is 94, if it rumbles, let's see, then the real fun starts)

stranger:
i did not see anything on the euro yesterday, but there was a clear sell on the chiff, the main support is 94, if it crashes, let's see, then the real fun begins)

i've seen euro chiff ticks somewhere. nothing has changed. the chiff is tight to the eurik now.... no more than 1.5 euro chiff spread.

and what to do with the eurik - they said today - we need to push, there is a percentage rate of the euF.... like, i'm on the fence myself - i don't know.

In the euro I had no idea what to do with it...

so it's a lot of fun.

_new-rena:
i threw euro chif ticks somewhere. nothing has changed. the chif is tightly bound to the eurik now.... no more than 1.5 spread.

What does it take to assemble it? it's a mirror)

stranger:

What does it take to assemble it? It's a mirror)

I'm getting ready for it .

The eureka's been sold.

Ilij:

I think I've clearly explained the reasoning behind the decision...

well, in case anyone didn't get it, one more thing:

I'm not arguing. Time will tell us

_new-rena:
I'm getting ready for that thought.
You don't have to think of anything, it's moments like this that make bubbles, you get normal and you smoke)

stranger:
I don't need to invent anything, it's moments like this that make bubbles, you type normally and smoke).
while i'm dialing)))) chif and audi would like some more. the rest is already working
Reason: