FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 808

Myth63:

Well, everyone's quiet =)

What's there to talk about? ))) No two stakes, no one will be the same ))))

Hi Quinto. What don't you see, the Professor is calling for Russia to be saved, Myth has already turned the pound around, Rena is salting for three years, on average, the usual bullshit in general)))

21april:
Don't know what to do in this case? )

Myth, I wouldn't be surprised if he was driven to 5450 today, but most likely nobody and nowhere, he'll twitch a couple of times and then go quiet)

And the ceiling for today is 5620.

Gianni, but it is very interesting what is starting to rise in the euras, you tell me))))

Well, we will talk next week, there is nothing to wait for today) Or rather after the 4th)

stranger:
Hi Quinto. What don't you see, the Professor is calling for the rescue of Russia, Myth has already turned the pound around, Rena is salting for three years on average, all in all the usual bullshit is going on)))
I'm already fiddling with ticks. most likely for a couple of seconds))))

_new-rena:
I'm already on ticks. most likely for a couple of seconds))))
So you wrote "those who salt for 2-4 years")))) Those who do not salt in such places for such a period of time))))

stranger:
So you wrote "those who salt for 2-4 years")))) Those who salt for such a period of time in such places do not salt))))
I meant that if they salt it, they'll get it in 2-4 years if they don't care about the swap))))

on gold 1005 is a nice level. after the new year, of course.

_new-rena:
I meant that if they are salted, they will boo in 2-4 years if they don't care about the swap))))
All I know is that the eu will go up soon, soon - in a month, a month and a half. Where and by how much, I don't know, we will see)

iIDLERr:
on gold 1005 is a nice level. after new year of course.
Let's talk about the pound)
Reason: