FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 105

Rena,Have you heard back from tech support about changing your NIC?

Silent:

You must keep the link to this post.

There is no need to delete the post. I don't think it will hurt Stranger's feelings. And you may not be the only one who will be interested to remember "how it all started" in a few years' time.

ps and apologise, what the hell.

the speculator is an interesting devil, but an asshole. if he had traded at 5% he would still be alive. he does not know the theory - he has his feet in shit.

gnawingmarket:
On 5, too, will we jump to new pages or ...200...500...800...

I don't understand the question. What do you mean, branches?

I don't know, it needs to be resolved. Interesting and humour 2500 pages drags with no brakes, but by month it seems to be nimbler.

Let's decide by the end of November.

Silent:

I don't understand the question. What do you mean, branches?

I don't know, it needs to be resolved. Interesting and humour 2500 pages drags without brakes, but month by month seems nimbler.

By the end of November let's decide.

Honestly, I have no opinion ...... what the community decides, that will be it.

gnawingmarket:
Honestly, I have no opinion ...... what the community decides, so it will be.

I'm in favour of an annual branch, then.

I remember on the four, they did it by months because of the brakes, it doesn't seem to be the case here.

Before the New Year to see how the branch will live.

Silent:

I'm in favour of an annual branch, then.

I remember that on the Fourth, they did it by months because of the brakes, it doesn't seem to be the case here.

I'll see how the branch lives up to the New Year.

Yes, if you do not ban on national-political grounds, then 2500 will be faster than on Humor.......... On Humor, however, there are many pictures.

............................ No matter how you look at it, it's a male society and they won't be white, fluffy and all according to the rules ..........

At the same time, I salute the Moderator's work - to look through, read, digest everything.............

gnawingmarket:
Rena,Did you get any response from tech support about changing your username?
I already replied - I re-registered without waiting for an answer

_new-rena:
I answered already - I re-registered without waiting for a reply
I see.

gnawingmarket:
Yes, if you do not ban on national and political grounds, it will reach 2500 faster than on Humor.......... There are a lot of pictures on Humor, though.

:-) well, I'm an innocent victim myself for smoking, who can I ban. The correct answer is 'they won't'.

But there will be. For incitement, insults, foul language and all that stuff. And that's the right thing to do.

Reason: