FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 110

The AUD is sold out.

Bicus:
I've sold the AUD.
That's it. I'm getting an AUD from there, too)))) (selling)

gnawingmarket:
I wish I had that much brains and could not trade market noise........... a week promising a reversal but no signal.
There are no random prices, the price is always meaningful. Most people don't see it because they open 25 instruments at a time!

Speculator_:
There are no random prices, the price is always meaningful. Most people do not see this because they open 25 instruments at a time!
There is no other meaning to the price of any currency.

_new-rena:
The buy/sell price of any currency makes no more sense than the price of any other currency.

Buying and selling is for market makers who earn without risk.

P.S Roughly speaking, without going into details.

Speculator_:
Buy and sell is for market makers who make money without risk.

the buy prices are 2pc and the sell prices are also 2pc. Two of them are the forex spread and the other two are the bank.

on the eurik you can see all 4 perfectly.

Until you get your hands on the banks, don't get involved in trading.

_new-rena:
the buy prices are 2pc and the sell prices are also 2pc. 2 of them are the forex spread and the other two are the bank. from this you trade and don't bother with any bullshit.
Tell me more! Please!

lactone:

It will not be 800. I am sure it will not be 1,000. Maybe they will push it down a bit more - and then we will fly. Everyone who needs it has already bought it for 1.5 years. And this is a move to take the buy-sellers out ahead of the curve.

Just like oil is not going to fall anymore - maybe we'll have one more month at the bottom and then go back up to 100.

There is an assumption that if we go up at the news today - there will be no more bottoms.

I'm actually selling a little bit now.

Speculator_:
Give me more details! Please!
Try the ruble. You know the exchange rate in the bank in the morning and the road to forex for the bx-rouble pair is open. That is, the price levels.

_new-rena:

the buy prices are 2pc and the sell prices are also 2pc. Two of them are the forex spread and the other two are the bank.

on the eurik you can see all 4 perfectly.

The eurik can clearly see all four.

Tell me more! Please!
Reason: