FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 810

scold

pako:

scold

If you want to scold, here's one: the picture on the black background is disgusting.

pako:

scold

a picture?

If it goes to the depot, that's fine)

barabashkakvn:
If you want to scold, here it is: the picture is ugly on a black background.
What's not to like about black, it doesn't strain your eyes as much.

barabashkakvn:
If you want to scold me, here's one: the picture is disgusting on a black background.
I like it, my eyes don't get tired of staring all day

pako:
I like it, my eyes don't get tired of staring all day.
Why are your letters smudged? I don't get it, I don't get it)))

pako:
I like it, my eyes don't get tired staring all day long
This is if you stare at your monitor all day long (though what's the purpose of MQL4/5 programming language then?), but in case of laying out screenshots - the situation is different, you just have one or two glances at screenshots and that's it. Usability is more important here. So that you can perceive the whole sense of the picture without opening a picture in a separate window/ tab.

the pound

Today and tomorrow the market is all speculators, so the impossible is possible

pako:

the pound

Today and tomorrow the market is all speculators, so the impossible is possible.

Exactly, that's why there's nothing to get into it)

barabashkakvn:
This is if you stare at the monitor all day long (though what's the purpose of MQL4/5 programming language then?), but in case of laying out screenshots - the situation is different here, you just need to look at them once or another time, and that's it. Usability is more important here. So that you can perceive the whole sense of the picture without opening a picture in a separate window/ tab.
sorry I won't do it again