MT5 is for programmers, not traders - page 6

Vitaly Stepanov:

Unfortunately, MT4 does not work on the exchange.

But fortunately, you can learn how to use the constructor. There are simply tons of programs that allow you to create trading EAs without knowing anything about programming at all. Of course, it is better to understand how the code works, but at the first stage you can create a simple robot without programming, and then you will learn how it all works, line by line. This learning technique works well in visual programming environments like Delphi.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

Read. There are no requirements. What's next?

A request is to ask once for an opportunity, get a negative answer, say "thank you" and settle down. Demand - this is several pages in a row, trashing the rejected topic, rude, rude, make people who answer you ignorant, and still continue to demand to make you a video.

Artyom Trishkin:
And be polite - don't humiliate yourself.

Get some rest.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

Get some rest.

And you.

Vitaly Stepanov:

You have to be a programmer to see this difference.

I want a tool to help me test strategies without any basic programming knowledge.

MT5 is a TRADING terminal, and I think such a tool should be there. And it seems to me, that a trader should devote all his energy and time to trading strategy, instead of studying the programming nuances.

If you had searched carefully, you would have found it. A number of third-party developers have such tools. There are many reviews and tests of special software on the Internet. I'm just too lazy to write about it, as you'll be pestering me later about what and how.

Artyom Trishkin:

Who prevents you from not writing here, but from writing your first programme in the code editor? Once you start, you'll immediately see how easy it really is. And if you have questions, go to any of the beginner's guides. Those who want to understand and learn are always helped.

And you can go through another 200 pages without opening the editor.

Why can't you make video tutorials accessible and understandable to a beginner?

And I opened the editor, if I hadn't opened it, I wouldn't have written here.

Why can't they make the functions comprehensive, relevant to trading only. After all, this is a trading terminal.

Why should the trader know about arrays, indexing, etc.? Why should I have to write myself functions for searching for the same extrema at all prices?

Why not make the basic functions with checks as a whole?

Vitaly Stepanov:

Why can't you make video tutorials? accessible and understandable to a beginner.

And I opened the editor, if I hadn't, I wouldn't be writing here.

Why can't the functions be made comprehensive, relevant only to trading. After all, this is a trading terminal.

Why should the trader know about arrays, indexing, etc.? Why should I have to write myself functions for searching for the same extrema at all prices?

Why not make the basic functions with checks as a whole?

If you don't like the language, don't learn it.

There are freelancers and constructors.

Or do you need to create MQL6?

Vitaly Stepanov:

Why can't you make video tutorials? accessible and understandable to a beginner.

And I opened the editor, if I hadn't, I wouldn't be writing here.

Why can't the functions be made comprehensive, relevant only to trading. After all, this is a trading terminal.

Why not provide basic functions with checks?

1. Video tutorials on learning to program? But this resource is not for learning programming.

2. Ok, so what's not working out?

3. Do. Every possible function for that is given.

4. trader - there is no need. You do not have to, since you are a trader, write anything if you do not want to. And if you want to and you cannot, this is the purpose of the forum to ask questions and get help.

5. Do it. All the functions for this are given. If you are just a trader and do not need programming, then why do you need all of the above?

Or do you think that mql4 has nothing inside the standard functions - no search? There is. But here you are givenmore flexibility and speed. The languages are like twins - very similar. Just start writing in mql5 and see for yourself.

Sergey Vradiy:
If you had searched carefully for information, you would have found it. A number of third-party developers have such tools. There are many reviews and tests of special software devoted to this on the internet. I'm just too lazy to write about it, as you will pester me later about what and how.

Can you be more specific...:)

Evgeny Belyaev:

If you don't like the language, don't learn it.

There are freelancers, there are builders.

Or do you need to create MQL6 for you?

For a trader...create it, not for me.

Reason: